Mew's Workshop - We died. Maybey another shall come soon...

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now Open.

Charizard88, you can work here.
Can I have an example sheet please.

RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now Open.

I am making a new one so I will get it to you as soon as I finish it.

I made Speedhost101's userbar yesterday, but I accidently deleted my entire collection of work.
Just when I was uploading it to photobucket.
I'm going to remake it.

Plz, plz, plz can I work here, this place is so cool!I'll show you another example of my tc's.Charizard88 didn't replace my open spot did he ?Oh please can I work here man, please?And you can't say the Tc on my sig is bad, it's better than yours.Here's a better example of what I can do:
barandontemp2qd8.png

I'm making a sheet of my work right now..

No! Your both in!
I can't see the example though, please post it.
5 more mins for your UB.

I editid my post, the URL wasn't working.I guess I won't bother on making a sheet now.Anyway, I'm going to get some dinner (I live in england, although it is still only 4pm !), so I'll be back in say, 15 mins..

I live in England too! As soon as your back your UB will be ready and waiting!
Do you want to be a Worker or a Part Time Worker? I've put you down as part time at the moment.
EDIT!!!
Uploading now.
EDIT!!!
Here you go.

SH101.gif

Code:
[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/zzzdark/SH101.gif[/IMG]

Remember to give credit!

Ok, the UB is above.
We need more customers...

Ok no prob.
Any requests today?

I don't think there are.At least your place is doing better than mine.. *sigh*.. :(

I usally get requests a bit later on.

Hey! I can make userbars now !(except slide ones, because I go on ubdesigner.com).So next time someone wants a non-moving ub, I'm your man (not forgetting my main speciality is making TC's !).
EDIT :
Here is my first ever user bar ! :
ubd5123ij1.png

p.s. I was putting an image in there, but it wouldn't come up.

EDIT :I can now animate as I have found out about UBanimate website :
userbar577975os3.gif

LOL this is great, I learnt how to make UB's online without downloading stuff and succeeded I'm making one in just literally 5 minutes this is so cool and extremely easy man, I could help you with these all the time !

Sure.
Could you make a userbar as an example?

K, wait..
EDIT:It's kinda' having problems uploading images or something..

We really need some customers first though!

Youre telling me, my Tc shop is practicly deserted..Mmm, deserted !
EDIT:Here it is..
userbar577981ee5.gif

Also.. In the forms.. I can do actual backgrounds on TC's, not just colours and boxes so can you make this the new form:
name:
pokemon:
badges: (from which league, including frontier symbols, ribbons and ranger badges):
comments: (you can give me your own image aswell for the tc bacground):
I'll upload the background 2morrow, meanwhile, u can get them from my tc workshop.U must use this new advanced form for me for proffesional TC's

err right.
Can you put pokemon on your UB's?

sh101 what website do you go on to animate the ub's?

Back