Mew's Workshop - We died. Maybey another shall come soon...

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now Open.

Try this:
http://ubanimator.com/
I think thats what he uses.
One thing...
It keeps your userbars and lets other people use them without giving you credit.
I just saw speedhosts UB's on there.

RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now Open.

i know i found it! it like just changed my life of the ub's!

UPDATE!
The shop can now do animated Avatars and Typing UB's! I will have some up soon.

EDIT!

ZZZDARKTYPING.gif

Typing UB.

zzzdarkanimation.gif

Animated Avatar.

RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now does Animated Avatars and Typing UB's. Now O

Yep', I use UB animator.Have we got any customers or what?Also, can you put my name in workers rather than part time.

RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now does Animated Avatars and Typing UB's. Now O

I've put your name in workers.
Be patient! Customers will come. Especially since Space & Time aren't doing any trade.
Can you put pictures in UB's?

um zzdark how do you do the typing ub's?

I do them in The Gimp, and it's quite complicated.

Yes gimp is complicated. The animated avatar however you can download a program designed specillly for them.

You can't get the animated avatars and typing UB's anywhere else.

Yes, you can get typing ub's anmd animated avatars else where but that is a program I downloaded.(Not Gimp) I think it was photoshop CS3. Anyhow can you guys level up my pokemon in my sig?

ok just wondering

We've got loads of posts but no customers! Come on guys!

1. Sugimori or Sprite: A big pict like the one like u have. Blazapoloise
2. Text (If applicable):
3. Frame number: ???
4. Comments: I want a nice background for it.

When it shifts,
1. Sugimori or Sprite: --
2. Text (If applicable): Samvid's Blazapoloise
3. Frame number: ??
4. Comments: Bold handwriting.

When it shifts again,

1. Sugimori or Sprite: no pict
2. Text (If applicable): The newest pokemon of all (below that) #(and the no. after the last pokemon(including sinnoh))
3. Frame number:??
4. Comments: Bold handwriting.And same background for all

No probs if it takes time.

I'll do it, but could you provide a picture of Blazapoloise? I'll maximise it a little so its like a Sugimori picture, and It'll take time, i'll have it done quite soon though.

Urm.. I can't really put pokemon in the UB's coz' it isn't working.Are you supposed to put it in as a logo layer ?Coz' when I try, the images don't come up/don't load.

p.s.
ubd4745gc9.png

You put them in as logo layers.
You've got to press a button next to the picture to get them on.
PS: If you want me to make a animated avatar with blazapoloice, I would have to get permission from whoever made it. (Unless you made it yourself)
Can you please tell me what pokemon are in blazapoloice so I could make it? (if you did'nt make it yourself)

i think there way blaziken , blastoise, and i think that is it. colors of blastoise
head and feet blaziken and the rest all blastoise parts....well from what i saw that's what it looked like, (used to be in his avy)

Ok i'll try that.
EDIT!
Here:

1.png

Um I'm no great shakes at splices, if anythings wrong, tell me! *Looks at his own terrible attempt* (I'll have a go, and if anyone else wants a try go ahead).

I'm making the thing itself now

OK well I made the fusion here it is...I made it he wants this one here it is...

Blazpoloise.png

It is just the final one.

Thanks charizard!!!
Thank you so much.

Back