Mew's Workshop - We died. Maybey another shall come soon...

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now Open.

I'm on it!

RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now Open.

Okay, thanks Zzzdark ! I hope it turns out great !

Done!

dawnfanboy.gif

Code:
[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/zzzdark/dawnfanboy.gif[/IMG]

I can now animate pretty much anything, so I'm working on animated banners!

Thanks ! You're the best !

Wow! I've never had such praise for my work!

Hey can i have a fusion of Lucario and Mew. Thnx if I can. Ps need it within 30 hours if possoble but only if you can.

I would like a banner !

Background: Grey
Image(s): Pikachu, Empoleon, Drifblim, Shiny Umberon, Shiny Nintales, Garchomp and Dawn D/P Trainer sprite
Words: My Diamond Team

Background: Pink
Image(s): Torterra, Luxray, Honchkrow, Salamence, Milotic, Spiritomb and Dawn D/P Trainer sprite
Words: My Pearl Team

I'd love if this could be your first animated banner !

Charizard or piplup can do that fusion.
And a banner would be cool! It'll be my first animated banner!

Can you do my third request today :D ? (Your work is really impressive)

Yeah I'll do it today!

I'd like it by 6:00 pm or 6:30 at the latest. I'm sorry if that's rushing you, I'd just like it right away...

The fusion I can do but it will take some time as I am busy.

Thanks Charizard!

Are you doing my banner ? (Sorry for pushing you so much, Zzzdark)

I'm downloading the pictures right now. Would you like it a bit like a trainer card, or the pokemon not in lines.

Pokemon not in lines, maybe scattered around the center image (being the Dawn D/P Trainer sprite)

Sure, I've almost finished downloading pictures.

Okay ! I'll be waiting ! (Zzzdark, you should seriously join Artisan Cave)

Diamond one almost done.
Its 11:57 pm here, so i'll just go quickly. :d

Yes, go quickly. Finish it before you go to bed

Back