Mew's Workshop - We died. Maybey another shall come soon...

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now Open.

Well I am glad to be of asistance! Anyhow I won't be very active here because there is a huge order in which I am like the only that can do iot in piplups shop so I won't be active much.

RE: Mew's Workshop: Brand new shop. Almost everything you can think of. Now Open.

I know, I saw that, looks quite hard.
Anyhow, we are not having much trouble with requests right now.

Here's the avatar:

samvid2.gif

Code:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/zzzdark/samvid2.gif
If anythings wrong I'll remake it.
Give credit to Charizard88 and me because he provided the pokemon.

Any requests today?

SH, I will let you know if there is anything you can do.

I'd like an avatar please

Words: Who's the greatest Pokemon character EVER ? (first page) (third page) DAWN !
Picture: Image of Dawn (second page) (Google search Pokemon: Dawn or Hikari and find an image like this:
160px-DP-Hikari.png

Also, I'd like to work here. My example sheet:
Examples.png

You can work here, but can you provide a code for your what I can do.
Should I use that image? I can resize it so it fits.

Just show the head part of the image, thank you

EDIT: Here's the code;
Code:
[img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee298/DawnandPachirisu/Examples.png[/img]

Ok I'll do it when I have time.

Oh man, this stinks. I'll wait for it *sighs*

Actually, It's almost done :d

Here we go!

DAWNFANBOY.gif

Code:
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/zzzdark/Hosting/DAWNFANBOY.gif

Soon my avatars will be more popular than cute mew's :d

Sweet ! Thanks so much ! I was trying to get a new avatar sometime...

Glad you like it!
I'm adding you to the worker list.

I was going to say you haven't added my example sheet to the first page

can i have one of those animated avys?

text: Do You Know Who I LIke Best? (first slide) Leafeon! (third slide)
picture: leafeon(second slide)
comments: can you get one of those sugimori images of leafeon..or whatever they are called

thanks!

Consider it done!
I'm not putting it on the To-do cos It'll be done soon!

Animated userbar:

First slide: Dawn fanatic
Color: Pink
Image: Use a Dawn D/P Trainer sprite
Second slide: Dallas Cowboys fan
Color: Gray
Image: Small Dallas Cowboy logo
Third slide: Simpsons Fan
Color: Yellow
Image: Small image of Homer Simpson

Sorry if I'm going to make you run over every hill, but could you do it ?

Sure, I'll do it, just one thing:
Provide the images other than dawn.

Oh boy

Just Google Image Search "Dallas Cowboys" and "Homer Simpson", round your search and put in Medium images, or small. Whatever size fits

I'll try...
Hope I've got Dallas Cowboys right, cos I have no idea what it is. I live in the uk :d

This is the Dallas Cowboys logo:

438px-Dallas_Cowboys.svg.png

That's just an example. Make it animated like your animated userbar in your sig

Back