Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft

I have a server that I am building a world from scratch on. Basically survival. PM me to join it.

Cool server. Sorry I disconnected suddenly; a Creeper had found it's way into the house so I left to prevent damage. :p I really like the magic tower thing, very nice.

Thanks guys! I had 3 of y'all show up. Hat & Kyle played for hours.

I'll turn the server on in like 15 minutes, let's play again tonight.

I'm glad that there's a Minecraft thread again, I am way too addicted to this game.

Have any of you seen the newest Snapshot? It has Emeralds, Villager trading, Pyramids, and lots of cool other stuff. I can't wait for 1.3 :D.

Also, Safariblade, could I go on your server? I've been in need of a good, small server to go on.

Trading is going to be cool. I'm wondering if it's possible to obtain significant items via trading (diamonds, etc) from infinite resources (such as mob drops from spawners). It would really help in the crowded servers where everyone stripmines for diamonds and makes them even harder to obtain. :T

On the Smogon server I've started work on a Snow Golem village, I'll post some screen shots when I'm back on my laptop. :X

bacon said:
Trading is going to be cool. I'm wondering if it's possible to obtain significant items via trading (diamonds, etc) from infinite resources (such as mob drops from spawners). It would really help in the crowded servers where everyone stripmines for diamonds and makes them even harder to obtain. :T
From the videos I've seen, you trade the Villagers Emeralds (or chicken, wheat, and things like that for Emeralds). For stuff like chicken, wheat, books, and iron. If you trade with them a few times, they get "happy" and trade you better/rarer stuff. One of the blacksmith villagers I think even trades Iron Armor pieces and Diamond tools if they get happy. Trading seems pretty good.

Images of my server.

20120526141145.png

20120526141228.png

20120526141243.png

All of the material was collected in survival. Some of it was built in creative just to make it easier.

Back