Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft

It's well worth it. And it supports the game, which I personally respect.

Anyways the server will be on within the hour.
(I have company over and some are using the computer but I think I can grab it for the night soon)

That was really fun!
Got myself 2 diamond on the first day on your server.
Definitely going to get some friends on.

I'm going to add another floor to the lair.

Nengini, I can take some pictures of it for you. I won't be able to until tonight though (assuming the server will be up).

Sorry about my server being so inconsistent. If we can get enough people to be on regularly I might start spending some cash to get it up constantly. (Although it cost quite a bit)

I'm headed back home from being out of town all day. The server should be up in about an hour. That's the best I can do!

sillykyle said:
I'll be counting the seconds. :p
Me too.

Me and Chariblaze need you to mine our diamonds with your beast pick.

Also I need some nether brick, building some wings on my house to snazz it up a bit.

Sure. Safari said the server would be on most of today, so I'll be on as soon as it's up.

P.S. For anyone wondering, I have a diamond pickaxe with Unbreaking III, Efficiency III and Fortune II. It gets us tons of extra diamonds. =)

I'll be on later today I hope. Gotta get a house built, then I can join you guys in cave spelunking. ;)

I had a friend who only played this game so he could grief people. I never wanted to play it because it seemed to easy to get screwed with. Is this the case?

It is possible to prank people and whatever. But destroying someone's house or stealing their things is not allowed on the server.
We've never had a problem with that.

Basically, things that can be easily reversed (putting a block of water in someone's house, going into creative and covering someone's house with wool *glares at safariblade*, etc.) are fine. A couple things not allowed that could get you banned from the server are TNT and lava.

sillykyle said:
Sure. Safari said the server would be on most of today, so I'll be on as soon as it's up.

P.S. For anyone wondering, I have a diamond pickaxe with Unbreaking III, Efficiency III and Fortune II. It gets us tons of extra diamonds. =)

If I were you i would try and get fortune III, it will get you more diamonds.

Back