Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft

safariblade said:
It's up now, for a little while.

Thanks for helping with the XP farm.
I had to tweak it a little, but now it works fully!
I gained five levels in three minutes
5:3 ratio? That's pretty good.

The Fire Wyrm said:
Thanks for helping with the XP farm.
I had to tweak it a little, but now it works fully!
I gained five levels in three minutes
5:3 ratio? That's pretty good.

But the level gain isn't linear.

Eg. Getting from level 49 - 50 would be the same as getting from 1 - 8.

safariblade said:
That's cool. I still think our zombie/spider grinders are more efficient.
but how do you get xp?
On another note, a skelly shot a creeper in the tube, so I got "stal"
Can someone lend me a diamond for a jukebox? Because I really dont want to use my own.

You kill them to get xp.
Have you not even seen our grinders?

And it's just one diamond. I used my own diamond for the public jukebox.

I'm on.

Somebody needs to put some torches in the bottom of the mine next to my house. I went down there to get some lava and there were a ton of creepers, zombies, and skeletons down there. In the middle of the day.

Okay it should be up for the night now.

EDIT: By the way, I need a few SKILLED builders to come on and help me build a bunch of NICE houses for a testificate village. When I say skills dI mean you should know how to make nice houses, using multiple blocks. Not cobblestone cube houses.

EDIT 2:
I FINALLY got two villagers by mine cart all the way back to the island. And I'm breeding them. Gonna make a hung villager market for the next update.
20120628232021.png

safariblade said:
Okay it should be up for the night now.

EDIT: By the way, I need a few SKILLED builders to come on and help me build a bunch of NICE houses for a testificate village. When I say skills dI mean you should know how to make nice houses, using multiple blocks. Not cobblestone cube houses.

EDIT 2:
I FINALLY got two villagers by mine cart all the way back to the island. And I'm breeding them. Gonna make a hung villager market for the next update.
20120628232021.png

I can help, but i need some resources.

Hmm that's odd. I've been on a ton. I made a HUGE ship. It took forever to get all the wood.

That sounds awesome. Wish I could come on and see it, but I'm barred from the computer and therefore Minecraft right now because I spent all day watching the Nats reports. Good thing the 3DS has internet.

safariblade said:
Hmm that's odd. I've been on a ton. I made a HUGE ship. It took forever to get all the wood.

My power was out for THREE DAYS!
Stupid storm....
Ill be back on.

Back