Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft

safariblade said:
It will unfortunately not be up today guys. Tomorrow looks promising though.
So I have to wait more to make my piston door?
:(
I need you to replace the stone in the XP farm tube with glass plz.

NO. We tried that once and I accidentally broke the glass while Zombie grinding and ended up getting killed.

sillykyle said:
I found some diamond through a world hole. Anyone wanna help me get it?
I'll help when I get on today.
Remember, we split them.

SAFARI! YOU LIED TO MEEEEE!
I could've programmed my door. :(
PUT IT UP EARLY.

Hey Guys, I'd lIke to get minecraft, but I don't want to pay and My Friend says the free version sucks.
Help?

safariblade said:
Paying for it is so worth it my friend.

This, this, and oh so much this.

I got it back in early Beta, so I got a discounted price, but honestly I'd pay just about anything for this game.

safariblade said:
Paying for it is so worth it my friend.

So much so. I held off for four months, and plunged just for this server (for now). If this server was the only Minecraft world in existence, it would be worth it. You can say that about any server or singleplayer world, but it applies here, too. Plus, mods, man. Mods.

Porygon-X said:
I got it back in early Beta, so I got a discounted price, but honestly I'd pay just about anything for this game.

Early beta? Aw, too bad it wasn't alpha.

Porygon-X, you might have gotten a PM I don't know about, but while on the server yesterday, safari mentioned that he's often asked for the IP. It's not private information, as he's posted it when it's changed, so I wondered: Would you edit the OP with a blurb about the server, if you thought that was a good idea?

Chariblaze said:
Early beta? Aw, too bad it wasn't alpha.

Porygon-X, you might have gotten a PM I don't know about, but while on the server yesterday, safari mentioned that he's often asked for the IP. It's not private information, as he's posted it when it's changed, so I wondered: Would you edit the OP with a blurb about the server, if you thought that was a good idea?

Yeah, I was following it for a long time during Alpha (and played the free version for the first bit of beta), but never cracked down and bought it until like Beta 1.3. The game has come so far!

Also, I updated the first post with the IP; good idea.

The Fire Wyrm said:
I'll help when I get on today.
Remember, we split them.

SAFARI! YOU LIED TO MEEEEE!
I could've programmed my door. :(
PUT IT UP EARLY.

I got them already. :p

Back