Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft

Might as well start some type of conversation.
What does everyone think of Minecraft, in a way, having an actual ending in the new pre-release?

Are you talking about what happens when you go back to the Overworld after having defeated the Enderdragon?

That's no ending. |3

Wait, there's a new prerelease out? Can I have a link? The one I have doesn't have enderdragons.

pimaster265 said:
Just wondering. Does any one want to do a survival map with me.

You set up the server, I'll do it.

Also, the Minecraft iOS App is out. 7 dollars. You only get creative mode, no compatibility with your saves on you computer, no real multiplayer (only local wifi), only 36 blocks to choose from, and only 3 items in your hot bar at any one time. IMO its not worth it, but if you want it, go ahead.

Well, Minecraft is officially out of Beta! Happy 1.0.0 guys! :D

Was anyone watching the Live Stream?

Hatman said:
You set up the server, I'll do it.

Also, the Minecraft iOS App is out. 7 dollars. You only get creative mode, no compatibility with your saves on you computer, no real multiplayer (only local wifi), only 36 blocks to choose from, and only 3 items in your hot bar at any one time. IMO its not worth it, but if you want it, go ahead.

Sure. Wait do you have hamachi?

I beat the Enderdragon on Survival mode.

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got like 100+ experience for it too.

Full diamond armor (all enchanted), a diamond sword (enchanted), and a ton of dirt/stone blocks (to destroy a few of the crystal things). A few Ender Pearls in case I couldn't reach the top of the pillars without the dragon knocking me over. And finally, arrows for the crystals that would kill me upon blowing up because they were so high up.

MInecraft-Discovering Herobrine (and maybe Isphrael)

Hello my fellow Beachgoers. So i'm sure over 85% of you have hears of a game called Minecraft. And 100% of you who do play i gaurantee know character called Herobrine. The mysterious Herobrine has... mystified me, per say. From the Music Disk 11 to MANY Youtube videos, i can't decide if hes myth or not. So i want to hear YOUR stories. All the sightings and encounters you now of. And i recently heard of someone known as Isphrael. Enlighten me on HIM, as well. So share your encounters, and be truthful.

RE: MInecraft-Discovering Herobrine (and maybe Isphrael)

Herobrine is from a creepypasta, and has been made into a mod.

Israphel is from Shadow of Israphel, a YouTube series by the Yogscast.

Neither exist in-game.

RE: MInecraft-Discovering Herobrine (and maybe Isphrael)

don()shinobi said:
Herobrine is from a creepypasta, and has been made into a mod.

Israphel is from Shadow of Israphel, a YouTube series by the Yogscast.

Neither exist in-game.

Thank you for that Don. Anyone beg to differ?

Back