Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
" 1. Please take this personality test and link us to your results: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm "

How exactly can we link these results...?

Water Pokémon Master said:
LORDY JONES said:
ha, that quiz is basically the same four questions with different wording over and over:
are you responsible?
do you like being alone?
are you affected by others emotions?
do you do things conventionally?

is this just like a "do you contradict yourself a lot?" quiz? you know, to see if we check yes on "You prefer meeting in small groups to interaction with lots of people" and no on "You prefer to spend your leisure time alone
or relaxing in a tranquil family atmosphere"?
Those are not the main questions. I wouldn't apply if you couldn't determine what we were asking for. #2 and 4 are nowhere in the application and #3 is only slightly touched upon. #1 is a general expectation of any job application.

I think he's referring to the personality quiz.

Meaty said:
" 1. Please take this personality test and link us to your results: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm "

How exactly can we link these results...?

If you can't link it save your results page and attach it.

So, is this for being mods over the whole site or just a small portion like the trade council? I want to apply, but I honestly don't think I could help moderate all of the website.

Electimortar said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
If you can't link it save your results page and attach it.

Err how do we do that?
Save the page using CTRL+S and attach the files. Or just c/p the results.

konter_j8902 said:
So, is this for being mods over the whole site or just a small portion like the trade council? I want to apply, but I honestly don't think I could help moderate all of the website.
Read the mod application. It says from 1-3 forums.

There's a link in the initial post which will open up a Word document; just fill in your responses into that document and then save it to your computer. Open up your email and attach the edited Word document (that should have your application), then send it to that email address in the first post.

And I can't believe I wrote so many short sentences in this post.

For the choice of forums to moderate, do we say which sub-forums, which sub-sub forums or which sub-sub-sub forums? (for example, Competitive TCG Play, Sanctioned Events and Reports, or Pokemon Leagues?)

my word app isnt working can someone please copy&paste the info thanks a bunch

question can i submit an interview if i cant use word?

also awesome idea wpm.

Meaty said:
For the choice of forums to moderate, do we say which sub-forums, which sub-sub forums or which sub-sub-sub forums? (for example, Competitive TCG Play, Sanctioned Events and Reports, or Pokemon Leagues?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back