• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Uptaded Haves want Glaceon X

No i would have said already if I did lol. I have what is on my list. Link in my Sig.

RE: Have Blanes charizard Misprint and Gengar x

You want a PR Misty's Seadra? would you trade 2x Luxray GL? Either type'll work.

RE: Updated With NEW LV.X'S including Flygon Lv.x x2 and Gliscor Lv.x x1 and more

Hi, I happen to have a Luxray GL LvX. Interested in Flygon LvX. Also, could you see my list for your Flygon Rising Rivals?

RE: Updated With NEW LV.X'S including Flygon Lv.x x2 and Gliscor Lv.x x1 and more

MY
flygon lv.x
Platinum Secret Hitmonchan
Platinum Secret Electabuzz

Your
Luxray GL lv.x
Rare candy x2

konter_j8902 said:
MY
flygon lv.x
Platinum Secret Hitmonchan
Platinum Secret Electabuzz

Your
Luxray GL lv.x
Rare candy x2

Sorry, I don't have any Rare Candies for trade. But I can do the Luxray GL LvX for your Flygon LvX. I'm PM you right now. However, did you check my list to see if your were interested in anything.

do you have any of my RH deck wants or growlith RR RH

konter_j8902 said:
do you have any of my RH deck wants or growlith RR RH

I think I just have x1 RH POV and I did have a Chatot MD.

if these are english i want them as well i can not trade any flygon rr though only the x
Past Sets
Brock's Rhydon (HOLO) x1
Erika's Vileplume (HOLO) x1
Koga's Beedrill (HOLO) x1
Sabrina's Alakazam (HOLO) x1
Dark Gyrados (Team Rocket, HOLO,Prerelease) x1 i also want a prerelease mistys sedra if you have one

Are you interested in a Scyther ex?

Just to let you know, the cards you want aren't in 100% Mint condition. The fronts of the 5 cards except Koga's Beedrill are fine. As for Koga's Beedrill, the front corners are bent. As for the back of the cards, they have little white clipped edges.

hey, im interested in a flygon x. i have multiple roseannes, and rare candys. i also have 2 unown g's (1 RH) as well as 2 RH e-belts. CML for more, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back