• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated With NEW LV.X'S including Flygon Lv.x x2 and Gliscor Lv.x x1 and more

Would you be willing to do this?
My: Luxray X for Your: Flygon X

RE: Updated With NEW LV.X'S including Flygon Lv.x x2 and Gliscor Lv.x x1 and more

INFERNAPE112892 said:
FLYGON X x2
gallade 4 x

cml for it

will you do uxie x or garchomp c x for the gallade 4 x

CML for a flygon X

Hi,

You know what, I changed my mind about what I was interested. But thanks anyway.

Ace yes everyone elese offers only on the other flygon x please ace pm sent

RE: Updated With NEW LV.X'S including Flygon Lv.x x1 offers only on this please] and Gliscor Lv.x x1 and more

Gallade isnt worth near uxie x at all!!!
The garchomp c x is the tin

RE: Updated With NEW LV.X'S including Flygon Lv.x x1 offers only on this please] and Gliscor Lv.x x1 and more

I have new wants check them out

konter_j8902 said:
I have new wants check them out

Hi, I happen to have these...
x2 Luxray GL
x2 Charizard AR

Interested in...
x1 Flygon RR
x1 Hitmonchan Secret Rare

i can do the hitmonchan for both of the charizard ar

konter_j8902 said:
i can do the hitmonchan for both of the charizard ar

Okay, I can do that. I'm PMing you now.

RE: Updated With NEW LV.X'S including Flygon Lv.x x1 offers only on this please] and

would you be interested in Garchomp C X promo or do you just want the pack version?

RE: Updated With NEW LV.X'S including Flygon Lv.x x1 offers only on this please] and

Ian. said:
would you be interested in Garchomp C X promo or do you just want the pack version?

will u do
your
garchomp c x

my

Infernape DP
Mightyena PT
Raticate AR

My: Dialga G Lv.X + Charizard (Arceus)

Your Flygon X?

EDIT: I can add in Arceus X Meteor Blast too?

please direct your attention to my rules the only way i would consider doing this trade is if you sent me a pre addressed envelope with the trade and this was a better offer right now it looks like this and i dont need the arceus x

Rules
i follow the ref rule
i send in toploaders please do the same if you are able to
if you can't at least send in sleeves
if you don't ask about condition before confirming you don't care as long as it is playable and if you back out you will receive a negative ref
i only send in the united states and perhaps canada
no fakes
Do not post skipped or anything like it on my thread

my
flygon x $40

your
charizard $2
dialga g x $23
thats like $15 short and i dont need the arceus x

konter_j8902 said:
please direct your attention to my rules the only way i would consider doing this trade is if you sent me a pre addressed envelope with the trade and this was a better offer right now it looks like this and i don't need the arceus x

Rules
i follow the ref rule
i send in toploaders please do the same if you are able to
if you can't at least send in sleeves
if you don't ask about condition before confirming you don't care as long as it is playable and if you back out you will receive a negative ref
i only send in the united states and perhaps canada
no fakes
Do not post skipped or anything like it on my thread

my
flygon x $40

your
charizard $2
dialga g x $23
thats like $15 short and i don't need the arceus x

Sorry, I didn;t see you couldn't post. My bad

i will still trade with you if you can offer me more and send a preaddressed and stamped envelope with the trade and send first

konter_j8902 said:
i will still trade with you if you can offer me more and send a preaddressed and stamped envelope with the trade and send first

I'd have to send first anyway as you have more refs. But I don't have anything you need extra. Unles you can CML

Jackolas said:
I'd have to send first anyway as you have more refs. But I don't have anything you need extra. Unles you can CML

1x Absol G Lvl. X (Pack)
1x Mewtwo Lvl. X (Pack)
1x Dialga G Lvl. X (Pack)
1x Garchomp C Lvl. X (1x Promo)
1x Raichu Lvl. X (Pack)
1x Alakazam 4 Lvl. X (Pack)
1x Dusknoir Lvl. X (Pack)
1x Magmortar Lvl. X (Pack)
i liked these

do you have any ex's or cards like mistys or broks or other gym hero pokemon cards

also do you have any sleeves or JPN items for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back