• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S and Luxray GL LV.X I want amphy Prime

not the lux x would you thow a dce or two into our orriginal trade if i throw in a luxray gl RH not the lv.x i am looking to get those primes from the other lux x not bulk Trainers and energy

RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S and Luxray GL LV.X I want amphy Prime

i already have 2 DCE in that eon. i may just be able to throw in one.

ok i can throw in the RH one for a dce
also your list says you have donphan prime and amphy prime will you trade those and two dusknoir the Flyclops one for the other lux x i can throw in something else small

okay ill just do the one DCE in the original one. and sorry cant do the second trade.

can you cml for the amphy prime and donphan prime i need a second of each to finish a deck i have a copy of each but i need two of each

currently i have them up foor offers. i have an offer of them both(as in they have them) for my Luxray X. if that goes through they both go off the list for my deck.

ok thanks anyone i will add in the rh lux and you add in one more DCE

CML for Donphan Prime .

its a want my donphan is unlisted read carefully sry

my: 2x ampharos prime , gengar x
your: lux x

CML for Lux X.

Reoffer: My both pieces of lugia and a DCE for Lux X.

cml for candy
3 rh babes
Roseannes x6 2RH
Expert belt x6 2 RH
zapdos ex promo
and thanks

the situation said:
my: 2x ampharos prime , gengar x
your: lux x

i will do my meganium prime your amphy prime

konter_j8902 said:
ok well i need a donphan prime
you were going to trade me before and then you said i will trade after the prerelease .

the situation said:
you were going to trade me before and then you said i will trade after the prerelease .

i pulled a primephan at the pr and now i need more for a deck and if not can you beat this offer

their
Flygon Lv X
Ho-oh LEGEND bottom half
And any one of the following
1X Arceus(non-promo)(Omni)#93
1X Charizard G lv x(tin)
1X Empoleon lv x(tin)
1X Rhyperior lv x(tin)

my
Luxray gl Lv X

Will you CML for Donphan Prime and Skarmory EX please?

I have Ho-oh Legend (both halves) (Jap). ANd other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back