• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S and Luxray GL LV.X I want amphy Prime

I have Flygon X with a 1-2(RR)-3(RR)-3(SW) line, I'm interested in your Luxray GL X, Poketurn x1 Roseanne's x1-4 Rare Candy x1, Sp Energy x1-4 if you've got it, Cherrim SF x1-2. Let's make a deal.

RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S and Luxray GL LV.X I want amphy Prime

Shiny Gyrados(non-RH)
Amphy Great
Time-Space Distortion
Victory Medal

how about these for it

Okay so my friend didn't come through. How does both parts of my Lugia LEGEND and a RH Copycat sound for your Luxray GL X and Luxray GL sound?

My:

Gengar Lv.X
CML

Your:

Luxray GL Lv.X

LMK. I also have Rare Candies and Bebe's.

wanna cml for lux x please .

Alex take out copycat and add in amphy prime and i will everyone else no thanks

My-
Blaze FB Lv.X or Gengar Lv.X
Amphy Prime
4 Bebes

Your-
Luxray Lv.X?

LMK or counter. Thanks.

Mudkip said:
My-
Blaze FB Lv.X or Gengar Lv.X
Amphy Prime
4 Bebes

Your-
Luxray Lv.X?

LMK or counter. Thanks.

do you have any DCE or Donphan prime those are my main wants atm

No. I don't.

Do you have any Porygon Z Promo or Porygon Z Lv.X?

no sry i dont

konter_j8902 said:
no sry i don't

What about my offer? LMK.

RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S and Luxray GL LV.X I wa

konter_j8902 said:
Alex take out copycat and add in amphy prime and i will everyone else no thanks

No, I'll add to it but no primes or lv x's. As it is both parts of lugia are worth twenty bucks each, well worth Luxray GL LV X.

piplup234 said:
Shiny Gyrados(non-RH)
Amphy Great
Time-Space Distortion
Victory Medal

how about these for it
Skipped?

Brawler said:
My:

Gengar Lv.X
CML

Your:

Luxray GL Lv.X

LMK. I also have Rare Candies and Bebe's.

Also skipped.

Flygon X
Ampharos Prime
Rare Candy x3
Bebes x4

for two luxray x?

everyone who wants lux x read my update

doubt youd do this but 4 bebes and 4 DCE for the other Luxray X? and do you know what day you can send the one i have traded for?

no thanks and by friday not sure have to get stuff from dads on wendsday

Edit if i throw in a luxray gl RH can you throw in 1-2 more DCE

i might be able to. so if i added 1-2 more DCE you would do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back