• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S including Wailord EX

ian will you do my
toxicroak pt RH
pokerader RH

your
Pokedex RH
Mesprit LA

RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S including Wailord EX

CML for x3 RH bebe's and x2 Poketurn

I am interested in zapdos, meganium and delcatty ex. CML for trades

1 Luxray gl x $40 OR
1 Flygon x $40

zapdos ex $6
meganium ex $14
delcatty ex $ 13
Wailord ex to even it up $24
cml for more

TheBBProductionz said:
I have a RH Call only 1 I like your googleannes research counter please.

Skipped ... I also have crobat prime JPN if your interested?

konter_j8902 said:
ian will you do my
toxicroak pt RH
pokerader RH

your
Pokedex RH
Mesprit LA

My:
Mesprit LA
Pokedex RH
Bench Shield RH or Poke Healer+ (RH)

Your:
Toxicroak G PT (RH)
SP Radar (RH)

?

i dont really need the bench shield or healer but if my offer is good pm me

CML for x3 RH bebe's and x2 Poketurn

RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S and Luxray GL LV.X I want amphy Prime

Flygon saw nothing

RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S and Luxray GL LV.X I want amphy Prime

For your luxray X, I will give you two out of these four:
Top half Ho-oh Legend
Bottom Half Lugia Legend
Typlosion Prime
Meganium Prime

do you see anything besides lux x for these i have gotten some better offers than that on gym

Sorry, all I want is lux X. I could give you three out of four, if you like.

if you have an amphy prime or could do a compleate lugia or hooh i could do that

I have the top of ho oh and the bottom of lugia; It shouldn't be hard to trade them for another. So do you want to do this?

My...
Lugia Bottom
Ho Oh top

Your..
Luxray GL X

That's more than fair, i think, because the legends are probably going to be worth something between $20-30 each. That comes out to about $50 on my part and only $40 on yours.

i highly dought that due to the fact that from what i have heard there are about 4 pieces per box AND 4 primes per box these wont be as valuable as x's especially luxray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back