• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S and Luxray GL LV.X I want amphy Prime

My local gym leader told me to treat them like X's. Also, some of the primes are better than x's (donphan prime), so maybe... but still, do you want to do that trade?

RE: Updated With NEW Cards including candy and roseannes EX'S and Luxray GL LV.X I want amphy Prime

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Please CML for Blaziken FB Lv X.

Spiritomb x4 (1 reverse) (PA)

do you have any hgss or the sleeves

shoryu
can u pm me your offer and i will get back to you tomorrow

konter_j8902 said:
Spiritomb x4 (1 reverse) (PA)

do you have any hgss or the sleeves

shoryu
can u pm me your offer and i will get back to you tomorrow

I do not have any HG/SS items. I think 4 Spiritomb's would be too much. Can you tell me how much you value the Spiritombs and Blaziken FB Lv X so we can make some compromises?

i really only want to trade blazy for another x do u have any unlisted x's say a uxie x

konter_j8902 said:
i really only want to trade blazy for another x do u have any unlisted x's say a uxie x

All I have is what's on my list. Uxie X is nice though, I do think it's worth than a Blaziken FB X though.

sorry then i didnt see anything

konter_j8902 said:
sorry then i didnt see anything

It's fine. I understand not wanting to trade an X for non-Lv X cards.

CML for Blaze FB X and Landmim X

do you have any hgss

No i do not but i will soon im buying a box

ok thanks for looking

CML for RH x3 Bebe's RH x2 Roseannes

I have Amphy Pime, I want lux X CML for more

piplup234 said:
I have Amphy Pime, I want lux X CML for more

HAVES:

Shiny Gyrados(non-RH)
Amphy Great
Gengar X
Leafeon X
Time-Space Distortion
Victory Medal
Spiritomb (1 RH)
I want these all english
do you have any more legends or english primes

Shiny Gyrados(non-RH)
Amphy Great
Gengar X
Spiritomb (1 RH)

I could do these for it

can you do a tsd instead of gyarados do you have any other legends or primes and let me wait to sunday to see if i still have it after my pr

Skipped again...

flygon make me an offer

unless you have any primes or legened pieces then nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back