Pokemon Most Powerful Pokemon

MarekTheGamer2000

Wut, wat, wit
Who do you think is the most powerfull pokemon ever? This may look like a dumb question, but there are many dilemas out there of powerfull pokemon, i want to discuss opinions with you guys in a friendly polite manner.

Im my opinion, is a tie between Rayquaza and Kyerum.

RE: Most Powerfull Pokemon

If we go through legends, Arceus.
Highest BST, Arceus.

Do people really think something else?

MarekTheGamer2000 said:
SheNinja said:
Why Kyurem anyways?

Well Kyurem is Dragon and Ice, so it makes Ice attack damage normal, instead of super effective like a normal dragon pokemon

Kingdra, Palkia, Reshiram and Dialga do that too

Shedinja. With a focus sash. Better than all.

But on a serious note, I'd say darkrai.

MarekTheGamer2000 said:
Right, but among those, Kyurem is the most powerfull... im my opinion.

Not if its SS Kingdra in rain...

Depends on the Kyurem form really.

Strongest Pokemon... Flygon.

EDIT: Also Dialga is the only Dragon without a Dragon Weakness.

I still don't get how it's good. It gets Fighting, Rock, Dragon, and Steel, which just happens to be the whole metagame. Especially Dragon, for that matter. Not to mention that it's very slow.

Uh... Kyurem has pretty bad typing... it is weak to Fighting (!), Rock (!), Steel and Dragon and it is resistant only to Water, Grass and Electric. Even a pure Dragon resists those types... plus Fire! Ice is a horrible type to have as it only resists Ice but it brings many weaknesses with it.

SheNinja said:
I still don't get how it's good. It gets Fighting, Rock, Dragon, and Steel, which just happens to be the whole metagame. Especially Dragon, for that matter. Not to mention that it's very slow.

Yeah but it can have very high attack stat when in normal form and when fusioned with zekrom into black kyurem, its attack can reach 482

what about deoxys? deoxys is a badass pokemon!

And Deoxys has low Defenses, unless it's Defense Forme then it has atrocious Attack/Speed...

SheNinja said:
And Deoxys has low Defenses, unless it's Defense Forme then it has atrocious Attack/Speed...

Yeah but in speed form, if you train well, it can be 300 over on almost every stat

SheNinja said:
What do you mean "if you train well"?

Pokemon stats can be raised equally if it has a good nature like serious or docile, giving it vitamin and also the EV (Effort Values)

In a nutshell, Pokemon will have higher stats if they have more EVs in the respective stat. At level 100, every 4 EVs that a Pokemon has gained in a stat will raise that stat by 1 point. Let's say you were to defeat 4 Purrloin; at level 100, your Pokemon would have 1 point higher Speed than it would if it didn't fight any Purrloin. Fight 8 Purrloin, and you'll have 2 points higher Speed.

You do that while training it WELL with other pokemon on diffirent stats, it can have almost, and sometimes all stats on 300 or more.

Flygon2071 said:
SheNinja said:
What do you mean "if you train well"?

EV train maybe?

exactly!

i forgot to mention that it takes VERY MUCH time and pacience.

Back