Pokemon Most Powerful Pokemon

RE: Most Powerfull Pokemon

lolwut

Docile and Serious suck, like hard man

I know what EV's are. They are limited to 508 of them (usefully). It's impossible to have >300 in each stat on Deoxys-S without hacking.

Arceus. It is the most versatile and strongest Pokémon in the metagame because a) It can be any type, b) it can be a special or physical wall, c) it can be a special or physical sweeper, d) it has the third largest movepool in the game, e) it is so hard to predict what type of Arceus you may have, f) it has the largest BST of any Pokémon, with amazing 120 stats all around and g) slapping it onto any team will make your team 50 times better.

I think from a competitive stand-point Kyogre is probably the best Pokemon in the game.

Amphy23 said:
Arceus. It is the most versatile and strongest Pokémon in the metagame because a) It can be any type, b) it can be a special or physical wall, c) it can be a special or physical sweeper, d) it has the third largest movepool in the game, e) it is so hard to predict what type of Arceus you may have, f) it has the largest BST of any Pokémon, with amazing 120 stats all around and g) slapping it onto any team will make your team 50 times better.

^Unless you aren't in-game or Ubers. That would make the team 0 times better lol. I agree with everything else then.

SheNinja said:
Amphy23 said:

^Unless you aren't in-game or Ubers. That would make the team 0 times better lol. I agree with everything else then.

I think that to look at the strongest Pokemon, you would have to look at Ubers for the answer.

SheNinja said:
lolwut

Docile and Serious suck, like hard man

I know what EV's are. They are limited to 508 of them (usefully). It's impossible to have >300 in each stat on Deoxys-S without hacking.

When i said if your lucky, you can get them all 300 or more, i meant if an EV glitch
ocurred, it happened to me once with an Deoxys, i trade it away cause people think i hacked it, and i dont like hacking, not one bit.

wtf is an EV glitch anyways?

Also the Title is misspelled could you please change it thanks

Cinesra said:
I think from a competitive stand-point Kyogre is probably the best Pokemon in the game.

Kyogre?!
382.png

Or Kyurem?!
646.png

Beacose if you meant Kyogre, I LOVE YOU!

They said Kyogre, so they meant Kyogre lol. I thought you loved Kyurem anyways.

SheNinja said:
wtf is an EV glitch anyways?

Also the Title is misspelled could you please change it thanks

EV glitch, is when a mathematical error of the EVs in the game occur, and it can duplicate or reduce your EV or stats.

He said Kyogre (the big sea monster that you can compare to a whale introduced in Gen 3, which isn't Wailord, and is Sapphire's mascot). I thought you like Kyurem (the empty shell which appeared from the sepration of the 1 Dragon of Unova).

SheNinja said:
When does that happen? I want a screenshot.

I cant find you a screenshot to prove it, it looks as if the pokemon stats where hacked, the only way to prove it is to, TRY IT FOR YOURSELF lmao, just in case im no hacker, and i aint lying bros,

Hey, now that im at it, can you guys click on the Click here for a full summary on the team! and rate my team please, i really want to know how to improve it.

Flygon2071 said:
SheNinja said:

I think that to look at the strongest Pokemon, you would have to look at Ubers for the answer.

Which is why I said Kyogre. I've been told that Kyogre is the best Pokemon in Ubers, and is therefore the best Pokemon competitively. However, depending on how you define the most powerful, Arceus could count because it has the highest BST.

In his signature. Anyways, there is no way for Deoxys-S to have 300 all around stats, except for the perpetuated glitch. He's just trying to change the subject.
And yeah, Kyogre is on 40% of all Uber teams. If you don't have a counter to it, then you shouldn't be in Ubers.

There isn't. Every pokemon have its strengths and weaknesses. (Yes, even that terrible design, Arceus)

Back