Pokemon Most Powerful Pokemon

SheNinja said:
MountainDrew said:
The strongest pokemon of all time is Sableye with the Ability Wonder Guard.

You forgot about Spiritomb^

(if this was possible then Mold Breaker would be SOOOOOO common)

Yeah Spiritomb does it too, but Sableye is cooler.

MountainDrew said:
The strongest pokemon of all time is Sableye with the Ability Wonder Guard.

If that happens, it would be one of the worst things that GF could have ever made. Maybe Spiritomb as he has higher Att/SpAtt.

There's also an ability that lets Fighting type moves always hit, even when it wouldn't normally hit. Forgot its name, though.

They should make a Smosh episode with 6 Level 100 Sableye/Spiritomb with Wonder Guard that they have to battle lol.

When I think of strong, I think of versitile and able to handle anything. That being said, I'm actually going to go with Milotic for it's ability to go defensive or offensive (Haze + HP Electric).

Please, Ditto is the Uber God of Pokémon. If there's something "stronger" than it it just becomes just like it (like most teens these days) and will then proceed to kick their ass. Plus its face makes yours melt and its shiny form looks like blueberry bubblegum.

You're all painfully wrong. (Unless you also said Ditto like a reasonable person.)

Technically we all said Ditto because Ditto is everything and everything can be Ditto... Logic xD

SheNinja said:
There's also an ability that lets Fighting type moves always hit, even when it wouldn't normally hit. Forgot its name, though.

It's No Guard and it applies to all moves not just fighting. The boss in the above post^ has it.

Trainerhan1 said:
SheNinja said:

It's No Guard and it applies to all moves not just fighting. The boss in the above post^ has it.

Scrappy, allows you to hit ghosts with Normal/Fighting moves.

Back