Movie You Are Waiting For...?

Well, Ninja Assassin was interesting to say the least. While I was expecting to see more physical body fighting, an assortment of blades flinging at each other was just as good. The only other negative point to this was that they tried to put a little too much blood in the movie (thus the only reason it's rated R). Maybe their intention was to make it like Shogun Assassin, but either way, I enjoyed the plot and it turned out to be a great movie. I'd recommend everyone watch it, if action-type movies are your thing.

nest summer is my movie summer, SO MANY AWESOME MOVIES COMING OUT!!

#1-Keroro Gunso Movie 5(said to be all about Giroro(sqee!)(only on the computer, not on TV)
#2-Avatar:The Last Airbender(the only anime that was worth watching on nick...)
#3-Eclipse(not a big fan, but still....)

thats pretty much it, for my FAVORITES..anyways...

I'm looking forward to the new movie, Holmes. Robert Downy Jr. as Sherlock Holmes seems a great choice, and the preview has made me very excited.

I am waiting for the movie Sherlock Holmes sends Holmes and his stalwart partner Watson on their latest challenge. Revealing fighting skills as lethal as his legendary intellect.

Valentine's Day on February 14, 2010. A lot of stars, I want to see what they are gonna do with it. Ninja Assasin, Iwant to see as well.

dragonexpert said:
I am waiting for Harry Potter 6 to come out on Dec 8th.

The price war begins. Wal-mart, Amazon and Target have for $10. Wal-mart is giving free shipping.

dragonexpert said:
I am waiting for Harry Potter 6 to come out on Dec 8th.

You mean 7? the last one? Or for 6 to come out on DVD? It already has. But I want HP 7: The Deathly Hallows

oh lord here it goes, Movies I am looking forward too
Transformers 3 (Comes out on my B-day)
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America
The A-Team
Science Ninja Team Catchaman
Avatar (James Cameron not the crappy Nickolodean show)
Spider-man 4
Sherlock Holmes
and many MANY more

ArceusShayminLovr said:
You mean 7? the last one? Or for 6 to come out on DVD? It already has. But I want HP 7: The Deathly Hallows
No, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was release on December 8, 2009. Check the ads.

Hi Adrianbirkey,
There are many films i have seen . I like love stories.
My favorite movie is Titanic.
Titanic is great love story as well as great heroic movie related with the big ship.
That ship was built as that type of which never be sinking in the sea. However it was sink down. But the only heroin saved by her lover. this is great movie of Hollywood.
Thanks Have a nice Day.

Here is the lists of movies I am waiting for....

-Transformers 3
-Spider-Man 4
-Iron Man 2
-Pokemon Movie 13th

I am NOT! excited for the poc movie! I lone those movies, but apperantly, thet're cutting orlando bloon and keira knightly, and casting zach effron. LAME! I am really excited for the percy jackson movie, toy story 3, and (this ones a long ways off) the artemis fowl movie. and the 6th harry potter movie sucked, so I'm not to excited about the 7th and 8th

Back