Finished Murder III: Deep, Dark Cavern: Joeypals!! Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder III: Deep, Dark Cavern: Day 2 Ends 5/3

Kyogre stared at the body
Suddenly He hit an idea
Kyogre: "ALRIGHT, Which one of you knows the fire hidden power! Come on, Speak up!"
Nobody spoke
"I Am giving everyone who knows fire hidden power 5 hours to comply, before I will use sheer cold on all of you.... and find out by force!"

Ooc: no, wasn't edited.

In: Suddenly turns to wooper
Kyogre: I know you didn't kill anybody, but I am going to blast the life out of you for saying so
Kyogre was about to fire a hydro cannon attack, but he stopped
Kyogre: I'll handle you later....

Seriously, Wooper? If you ask me, yelling at a defenseless person might be suspicious. People have suspected you since the beginning as the murderer, Kyogre. You can use Sheer Cold, as now stated, and you have become rambunctious. Water and Ice perfectly fits the poem. Therefore, you very well could be the murderer. So, even though this is jumpy, I shall do a vote because of the above facts and that Kyogre is the only one who could kill Suicune.
Vote: Kyogre

Well yawn Psy So more people have died since I last looked at this then the people playing it have common sence the murder is silly kyle he wins my vote for best and dumbest post now if you excues me I have to go eat something mabye a goldeeen or something like that

T

Ooc: Why would that be a modkill, Ice?
In: Feraligatr shook his head. "Thats not nearly enough evidence to convict someone. We need to be beyond "a reasonable doubt" before we murder someone. I believe that we should review the clues, and see who we think is the murderer. Bandwagoning and Randomly Killing are not good. Also, Joey, it's a little suspicious when your "evidence" is not nearly enough to accuse someone, but you pretend that they are the murderer.

42 chocolate said:
Guys, I will allow the Unown markings, but any more stuff like that and you'll be modkilled without question.

Also:

READ THE STORY THAT WAS IN THE NIGHT OTHERWISE YOU WILL ALL LOSE VALUBALE INFORMATION[/caps lock]

I wasn't sure, and I didn't think it was, but people should be more careful.

Joeypals!! said:
Seriously, Wooper? If you ask me, yelling at a defenseless person might be suspicious. People have suspected you since the beginning as the murderer, Kyogre. You can use Sheer Cold, as now stated, and you have become rambunctious. Water and Ice perfectly fits the poem. Therefore, you very well could be the murderer. So, even though this is jumpy, I shall do a vote because of the above facts and that Kyogre is the only one who could kill Suicune.
Vote: Kyogre

that WOULD make sense but things that happened ooc make it impossible for nod3 to be teh murderer

OoC: How so exactly? It seems to make perfect sense. Besides that, Shoryu, how would I be the murderer? Even though my vote is jumpy, I am following the facts. Besides, last time I checked, even though we were making accusations, NO ONE voted last time. If we are to go onto the right track, we need to make votes. Otherwise, the murderer will run free with the dice roll. All I have to say is this. If I get killed, we know exactly who to vote, due to me suspecting them.
In: *Joey stares at the scene* Interesting.... Kyogre has gone a tad rogue.... *Looks at everyone else* Huh... *Writes notes about the Kyogre scene on a nearby pad*

ummm.... I am prety sure everyone can learn hiden power.
But, it can't be Kyogre because it says in the note 'Fire is much better'. Unlees Kyogre has sided with groudon, this mystery is still a mystery.

Has anyone taken into consideration the red marking on Kyogre? Isn't it a coincidence that the markings are the same color as fire? Unless if someone is Gyarados or something, this may as well be our best lead.

I know we will at the end of the day, but how can we get one before then?

"Kyogre? Well another legendary would be able to drag another one down..."

i really don't think I will vote untill another clue is given.

"Well if we don't vote one of us will die again." Lanturn said as he felt chills.

Exactly what I am thinking. Therefore, let's start voting. Like I have said earlier, Kyogre may be the best way to go. Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back