Finished Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X for finding the final killer: Hatman. Joeypals!! was hosti

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VI - The Quest. All places taken! Joeypals!! must post to choose a Pokémon.

I trust you PMJ.

So, Arceus called the thirty-one Pokémon to the Relic of Time in which Celebi had been found, and told them of the Great Challenge they would soon face. Arceus gave them a satnav map, detailing the locations they would have to travel to. One Pokémon asked Arceus, "Why did you call us here, why didn't
you go?", to which Arceus replied, "I want to get some knitting done." This satisfied some of the Pokémon, but others were less than convinced. This would be their first night together, underneath the sacred constellations of the stars. "Whoever catches the Murderer shall become a constellation, living with the other Gods in the eternal sky."

The Pokémon sat around the fire that night, all excited about what lay before them, but also holding the cold, hard, biting fear that one of the thirty one gathered would attempt to kill them all and watch the pain and suffering of the 32nd traveller, Celebi. They did NOT sleep well that night. At all.

I just want to lay down some ground rules now that the game has officially started.

NO false evidence that you make up like finding a random confession note lying around to pin the blame on somebody.

NO EDITING OF POSTS.

Night 0 shall commence.

EDIT: @Shadoworganoid, don't worry ;]

RE: Murder VI - The Quest. Night 0 ends 23rd July 10PM GMT

Ooc: Wow you just said "No editing Posts" and you just edited to tell me "Dont worry". LOL

RE: Murder VI - The Quest. Night 0 ends 23rd July 10PM GMT

Do not post at night. Next time it is a modkill.

As the Pokémon woke in the morning, they gathered round the now dead fire. Upon which, was a note. It read:

You.won't.make.it.

Celebi.will.die.

You.can't.stop.me.

I'll.kill.you.all.

And.DarkLucario.I'll.kill.you.last.

So.you.can.watch.the.others.suffer.....

~M

They were horrified at finding this, but they couldn't stop; Celebi would die. The map dictated that they must traverse a valley, but would they get along?

On your first post, you must fill out the form:

Name of your character:

Behavior:

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional):

How your character feels about Celebi's poisoning:

First night impressions and your feelings about the quest ahed of you:

You must fill all of these fields apart from those with '(optional)'. Feel free to add aditional details to your character.

Roleplay!

Day 1 will end on 28th July at 12 PM GMT.

RE: Murder VI - The Quest. Day 1 ends 28th July 12 PM GMT.

Name of your character:Spirit

Behavior:Sneaky and cunning

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional):Wears a black skull necklace

How your character feels about Celebi's poisoning:Its was very tradgeic

First night impressions and your feelings about the quest ahed of you:its going to be hard but rewarding

Name of your character: Frank

Behavior: Too himself

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional):N/A

How your character feels about Celebi's poisoning:Doesn't show any concern.

First night impressions and your feelings about the quest ahed of you:Thinks its something to occupy his time.

Name of your character: Guy

Behavior: Into it. Really determined.

How your character feels about Celebi's poisoning: Celebi is very important to my region, Johto, and we must save him.

First night impressions and your feelings about the quest ahed of you: We must get the medicine ingredients to save Celebi, but we also need too get this Murderer, he is a threat to us and Celebi, and in fact, the whole region of Johto.

Name of your character: Dark

Behavior: Rebellious and wild

How your character feels about Celebi's poisoning: He is worried in the inside, but won't show it!

First night impressions and your feelings about the quest ahead of you: He want's to find this murderer!

Name of your character: Shox

Behavior: Tough, arrogant, unafraid of most things (except heights. Use this, murderer ;p)

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional): None.

How your character feels about Celebi's poisoning: Indifferent about it. Never did care about Celebi, doesn't care now. Was only roped into this.

First night impressions and your feelings about the quest ahed of you: I'll put them in character.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shox, still annoyed at the others, shares his thoughts,
"All right, guys, even though I was roped into this, I'll still try to help you guys. I have good reason to believe that Porygon-Z, Raichu, Sceptile or Jumpluff did it. All of these are based completely on the note. Porygon-Z, Sceptile or Jumpluff could have been referencing themselves with the dots in between the words (Sceptile and Jumpluff's usernames all have to do with Porygon.) Raichu could have been hinting that he was the murderer by saying he was going to kill himself last. That's all I've got to put in for now. You guys?"

Preview-before-posting EDIT (doesn't count against me): forte, you stole from me >:O

Dark looked
"I couldn't. It's just someone trying to turn you guys against me. It's elementary my dear. He wants you all to think I would write that, and reference my self."

Name: Galleo
Behavior: A bit of a clown. He takes serious moments too lightly, and can say and do things at the wrong time. A bit stubborn, but has a soft spot when he sees people in pain.
Distinctive Features: None
How Your Character Feels About Celebi's Poisoning: He isn't really hurt by it, but he knows that if he says it, he'll get chewed out, so he pretends like it's very emotional for him.
First Night Impressions and your feelings about the quest ahead of you: He feels a bit nervous, but if he needs to survive, he'll go along with everyone else.

Votes must be bolded like so:

Vote: Ice Espeon

"Did you just call me 'your dear?' Okay, I'm going to just move right over here," Shox moved about 5 more feet away from Dark, "and say, you're still a possible suspect. Just so you know."

"Gah, this person obviously wanted this to happen. He planned it all out I bet!"

VOTE: SHOX

Please use usernames when voting to avoid confusion

"Wow. Really, you guys? Voting someone without a good reason? That's got to be one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. Wow. Oh well, if I die, you guys will just have one less nuisance to worry about."

OoC: At least I'll give good CoG clues. Look forward to that. :/

Name of your character: Kain
Behavior: He is very noble and brave. Sometimes he takes things to seriously. He would only harm something that he was told to harm or must harm.
Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional): He has a necklace with a dragon fang on it and a scar above his right eye.
How your character feels about Celebi's poisoning: He is worried, but not to the point where he is panicing. He wishes to kill whoever did it by himself, not thinking about the dangers.
First night impressions and your feelings about the quest ahed of you: He is ready for whatever lies ahead.

Name of your character: Computerhero

Behavior: smart alleic, know it all, and brave

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional): Green scarf on neck

How your character feels about Celebi's poisoning: Wondering what will happen when Celebi dies.

First night impressions and your feelings about the quest ahed of you: Let's start so we can save Celebi.

"I shall wait before voting. Just because he doesn't care, doesn't mean he is the one. We need more clues."

Name of your character: Shaun

Behavior: Kind of skiddish and tries not to blame others unless he truly feels they are guilty.

Distinctive features (e.g. neclace, scar) (optional): None.

How your character feels about Celebi's poisoning: Feels that it was wrong and should never have been done.

First night impressions and your feelings about the quest ahed of you: Is scared that he is with the murderer every night and knowing he was one of the crowd and he has just as good of a chance of dying as the next person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back