My Fish Died :(

Another one of WPM's fish swam in an eternal formation as it made its way through the vast tank. Many of the other fish respected this fish's opinion, which is odd because this fish was so intelligent it was able to trick the other fish out of their food without knowing it. This fish wasn't the only one who was respected, but true to it's tricky ways, it seeked bigger and better things. This provoked the fish swimming into unnaturally green water.

Reffering to a junior mod becoming a mod, I pressume Kevin?

Except your riddles sound dumb.

Also, orange fish play in green water with blue oceans next to the red sea of pink trees.

MylesPrower said:
Heavenly Spoon :F said:

Also, orange fish play in green water with blue oceans next to the red sea of pink trees.

It all makes sense now!

lol, I'm just plain lost, and well, with so many riddles lately, and 10,000 forum members, I think we will have answers soon. =P

- Luigi

Kevin Garrett said:
Another one of WPM's fish (a Mod) swam in an eternal formation as it made its way through the vast tank (Pokebach). Many of the other fish respected this fish's opinion (us members respect the mod's opinion), which is odd because this fish was so intelligent (This proves that it was a mod because some member's aren't intelligent) it was able to trick the other fish out of their food without knowing it. This fish wasn't the only one who was respected (other mods are respected), but true to it's tricky ways, it seeked bigger and better things. This provoked the fish swimming into unnaturally green water. (This would have to mean a super mod because regular mods are already in "green water")

I don't know why I thought of this but it sees like a Super Mod will be demoted to a regular mod.
EDIT: Dumb keyboard

Shining Raikou said:
PLATINUM226 said:
Is it really d master.

Yes! Just look at his profile! [/sarcasm]

Wait, what's with my profile now? ._.

Edit: Ah, I see. Silly Raikou, tricks are for kids!

dmaster out.

Heavenly Spoon :F said:

the colors refer to experts, mods, regular members, and super mods respectively
or so i believe.

CONGRATS CHEETOR
looks like he mods the deck garage

Well congrats to him. 3/3 hopefully logic dictates that the rest of our guesses will be true but only time can tell...

Congrats, Cheetor. You deserved it!

Well, let's see who the fourth (and likely final) Jr. Mod is tomorrow....(and again, it isn't me)

Congrats cheetor :D! Just don't ban me and I'll be cool XD

Back