My Fish Died :(

I agree Sweet Dawn Berlitz, this is very exciting. I wasn't around when the Four Stars happened so this is like, totally awesome for me to be posting during this event. xP

Anyhow, I wonder who the next Junior Mod will be? These riddles are fun to figure out!
WP

Blue Thunder said:
Next riddle should be done by WPM, IMO. KG and Spoon made that last one all too easy. WPM's are usually hard to hit right on the head. After "orange flowers" it was pretty easy to figure out.
I didn't plan on having orange flowers....

You don't know if Spoon has any idea who the next J-Mod is. We'll have to wait until the next riddle.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
You don't know if Spoon has any idea who the next J-Mod is. We'll have to wait until the next riddle.
maybe not.
but if the staff DOES know who to pick then they are just waiting to make suspense

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I knew about dragon9, right? And I knew about Zyflair although that probably wasn't obvious. So what makes you think I don't know about bacon boy and Sonicmoj?

ZOMG ITS BACON BOY
he's like the only member to go from perma banned to a staff JUST LIKE THAT!

I feel sorry for you. I had a couple of pets that died too, they were frogs and one didn't eat. But now i got a dog and i feel better, all you need are a few more fish that aren't the same ones and not the same names and all you can do is say their in a better place. :'(

SotH said:
Oh, I feel sorry for your fish WPM, I hope they rest peace (I love fish)
Too bad they wern't immortal like mine.

i thought my fish was immortal (it lived for 15 years):(:(

Kevin Garrett said:
Blue Thunder said:
Next riddle should be done by WPM, IMO. KG and Spoon made that last one all too easy. WPM's are usually hard to hit right on the head. After "orange flowers" it was pretty easy to figure out.
I didn't plan on having orange flowers...

That's why I said KG and Spoon. ;]

Anyway, these forums will be SO much better if bacon boy and sonicmoj are modded. Don't forget darkrai1246 in the mix. ;]

On a serious note, I think the next Jr. Mod will be someone who is currently or was a "staff member".

OK, apparently I have to edit that. What I meant was anyone that wasn't a regular remember before the whole staff reconstruction...

And if I kept it the way it is now, then I'd have no way of possibly being wrong.

I'm pretty sure one of the remaining Jr. Mods will moderate the Clans and Clubs forums, seeing as scampy did say that the job would be passed onto a Jr. Mod. I'd be surprised if it wasn't someone from the former Clan Council.

We'll have to see...

Another Jr. Mod could be used to take care of more of the "general" forums like Fan Creations and Gathering of the Miscellena, and perhaps a Video Game a TCG forum that hasn't been covered.

After those places are covered, I think we won't need a fifth Jr. Mod. Looks like we'll likely only be getting four.

Hmmm, that is possible. However, most Jr. Mods are in charge of 2 or 3 forums, so I think the Deck Garage could be covered by one of the two next Jr. Mods.

But who knows?

Back