Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Darn it looks like I'm gonna have to watch the whole first season to find a good Lyra for PMJ /sarcasm

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Well... you could D:

I might...

Lyra is probably the best extra. Maybe Moondancer or Rose.

I have a hard time deciding who's the best extra, since they are so many to choose from.

Guys, what is this?

Also the date premier date for season 2 is already confirmed right?

yes, it's been confirmed for september 17

Guys have you checked out the AMA that Jayson Thiessen did for reddit last night? Here's the link

http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/jwp94/im_jayson_thiessen_supervising_director_of_mlpfim/

It's a pretty neat read, learned a couple interesting facts such as the fact that Derpy is referred to as "Derpy" around the office, officially, and Jayson Thiessen is contractually obligated to watch the show.

Also, does Lyra have any spoken lines at all?

she apparently yells "surprise" at twilight's party in the first episode.

Zenith said:
she apparently yells "surprise" at twilight's party in the first episode.

So did a bunch of other ponies, I think PMJ is trying to find lines only spoken by Lyra.

There are none then, Lyra never speaks, just Bon-Bon, because Applebloom tries to accuse her of stealing apples, and in episode 20 when she storms into Rarity's house looking for Fluttershy. Hopeful we get to hear Lyra say something in Season 2.

Woah, I just had a great realization. So, backstory time.

We were driving away from a Mexican part of town (their food is so yummy :3 ), when I looked out the window and saw a store. And that store made me realize.

A Cuteceañera, form Episode 12, is a play of the word Quinceañera, a Mexican celebration of a girl's fifteenth birthday. Kind of like a right of passage. So, in that case, a Cuteceañera is when a pony earns her Cutie Mark, also a right of passage.

Yay for random trivia.

I thought everyone knew that...?

Also yeah I was looking for lines spoken only by Lyra. I know she never actually speaks (thanks to mlp wiki) but thanks to that picture I was able to find a great picture that will work just fine for her card.

Also something else everyone else probably knows that I only recently caught:

When Fluttershy sings "Oh, what a magical place/and I owe it all to the pegasus race" it is a DUAL MEANING because it can refer to the "pegasus race" (of pony, since it was pegasi that caused her to fall) or the actual pegasus race (literally the race between pegasi). HUR HUR CLEVER

Also, speaking of that race, you know how those three losers made up with Rainbow Dash? I can totally imagine Rainbow Dash heading to Cloudsdale for whatever reason in season two, and going up to them and being all like, "sup, bronies?" as a nod to us. Calling it!

PMJ said:
I thought everyone knew that...?

Also yeah I was looking for lines spoken only by Lyra. I know she never actually speaks (thanks to mlp wiki) but thanks to that picture I was able to find a great picture that will work just fine for her card.

Also something else everyone else probably knows that I only recently caught:

When Fluttershy sings "Oh, what a magical place/and I owe it all to the pegasus race" it is a DUAL MEANING because it can refer to the "pegasus race" (of pony, since it was pegasi that caused her to fall) or the actual pegasus race (literally the race between pegasi). HUR HUR CLEVER

Also, speaking of that race, you know how those three losers made up with Rainbow Dash? I can totally imagine Rainbow Dash heading to Cloudsdale for whatever reason in season two, and going up to them and being all like, "sup, bronies?" as a nod to us. Calling it!

>_> I figured that out in the song the first time I heard it :p. Also...dang I wish I would have thought of that :p

I never really paid attention to the meanings in Fluttershy's song. But, it does make sense the why PMJ portrayed it. I just merely assumed she just meant the race between Rainbow and those two boy pegasi.

Have you guys watched this?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C61rHmjI4Zs[/video]

It's pretty neat. Personally, I think the fandom is setting itself up for failure when I realize how cool this is and how the show actually is, but there's no denying that if this were real it would be completely awesome.

Ugh...don't even talk about the fan-fic, I still refuse to read it. And, I think my life would be better if I stay away from it for as long as I'm apart of this fandom.

Not that far away is the Season 2 premier.

aloe_and_lotus_by_dmon2-d48jika.png

Set three is done, will post the rest of them later today

Here's one more

appletini_by_dmon2-d48jveb.png

And one more for the road

bon_bon_by_dmon2-d48jw2g.png

The rest will be up later I swear

Am I the only one confused on how someone can be weak to, and resist the same type? Which do you calculate first, the weaknes x2 or the resistance -30? Freakin' Aloe and Lotus confusing me!

Also, lol at Appletini evolving from Applejack.

Can't wait to see the rest of set 3!

One last thing actually, Rainbow Crash's Miricle Collision? Sounds epic!

Rainbow Crash's Miracle Collision sounds like a very strong double-edged sword. Would like to see the card's effect.

Back