Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

I'd probably put the stuff under my bed every day, my parents never check under there, so the stuff would be safe.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

You guys get the same treatment as Team Typhoon :p I want to see more solid, discussional posts and less "meat-less" status updates and off-topic one line posts. Warnings will be given out fairly strictly if this does not improve.

we are discussing. :\ merch, to be specific.

Juliacoolo said:
You guys get the same treatment as Team Typhoon :p I want to see more solid, discussional posts and less "meat-less" status updates and off-topic one line posts. Warnings will be given out fairly strictly if this does not improve.

Lol, chill...there isn't much to discuss right now. The second season hasn't started so we have an episode drought right now. But ya...merch just got released and I have a story to tell.

So I just got back from target trying to get supplies for my project I am doing that IS pony related. I ran by the MLP FiM area that was FINALLY up, and...the thing was empty O_O. There were 3 DVD's left..and that's it :O. I was shocked...GOOD JOB BRONY'S :D

Edit: Also lolrific. What is with all the "Apple Bloom likes Spike" that I have seen lately.... Come to think of it...they have almost NO screen time together.

DVD's as in like a complete season 1? Please? Also I have heard that the second season is going to consist of 24 episodes, 2 less than last season, but that is still a ridiculous amount, so I am pretty excited. Still no word on the release date? Also lol at purposing through a PMV.

Vulpix Yolk said:
DVD's as in like a complete season 1? Please? Also I have heard that the second season is going to consist of 24 episodes, 2 less than last season, but that is still a ridiculous amount, so I am pretty excited. Still no word on the release date? Also lol at purposing through a PMV.

Nope...I wish. It's just like 2 episodes.

Also Season 2 will have 26 episodes ;D

900th post!

That comic made me laugh. I loved Spike's expression at the end.

Eh, 24, 26, it's still an awesome amount. I'm looking forward to what the creative minds behind MLP has in store for us. Aah, how much longer can we wait?!

I hope that it's sooner than later. I at least want the first season on DVD soon...I want it badly O_O

We can talk about pony tcg!

I'm in the midst of the 3rd set but I need artists to do either prime or legend style DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN DO THIS

Also, any suggestions for cards I could use? I've started using specific types of pony such as "Iron Pony Rainbow Dash" and "Unstable Twilight Sparkle"

Feel free not to suggest filly versions of the mane cast because I'm not sure I want to add them. Also going into the set are Lyra and Bon-Bon (is that supposed to be hyphenated?), and possibly Twist/Silver Spoon/Diamond Tiara/I'm pushing it aren't I.

Help bronies.

PMJ said:
We can talk about pony tcg!

Also going into the set are Lyra and Bon-Bon (is that supposed to be hyphenated?), and possibly Twist/Silver Spoon/Diamond Tiara/I'm pushing it aren't I.

Help bronies.

Bon-Bon's name is hyphenated, PMJ.

I also wonder when the first season DVD set will come out and will be able to be purchased. Hopefully we'll see it in other places, instead of just Target, where the MLP:FiM merchandise can be purchased.

PMJ, make an Angry Fluttershy card! XD
And maybe a Tired Applejack, too.
*Gasp*. Saddened Pinkie! Crazy Pinkie? Not sure how that card would go…

You've probably already thought of these, but I thought I'd point them out anyway.

Could we have a trainer card called Cupcakes, with some extra effect if Rainbow Dash is on the field?

I think that there's still a few characters you're missing, PMJ. Like Spitfire and Soarin'.

Also was there ever a Steven Magnet card? Because he's cool.

(also: season two footage featuring super saiyan twilight and bamf celestia)

Possible Season 2 airdate: September 17, 9am (prolly EST)
Season 2, Episode 1 summary:
"The Return of Harmony" (Part 1 of 2) - Discord escapes from his stone prison and Twilight and her friends act quickly to find the Elements of Harmony to stop him.

summary is confirmed. airdate is tentative.

Whoa. Hopefully that date is true, because otherwise I am going to have to skip school. Discord is probably going to be a wicked character, what is with Equestria and all its prisons, stone, the moon? 2 part episodes are always fun. I am at a loss for words.

Me and LORDY have come up with a theory. Twilight is going to get replaced by Lyra, fiddle contests will happen.

Well, at least September 17th is a lot sooner than I expected. As Fluttershy would say, "Yay."

Just one question regarding the article.

Article said:
Twilight and her friends act quickly to find the Elements of Harmony
Did I read that right? Um, aren't Twilight and her friends the Elements of Harmony? Why in Equestria would they have to go looking for them?

it is a mystery

r16066_mlp_applejack_spooky.gif

This is most exciting news. Could we be seeing the begin of an arc-based season two? Or will we all be trolled by the two-parter a la season one? Will Luna be back for another few seconds of screen time? :O

Maybe this Discord will use his powers of teh evilz to suck up/scatter/remove the Elements of Harmony from the mane six. Then again, that would be pretty freakin' hard to do considering that the Elements are just the mane six's personalities and removing them would be nigh impossible.

I almost entertained a theory about Discord using evil powers to turn Twilight's friends into their opposites (Pinkie Pie is perpetually depressed, Applejack turns lazy and starts lying, etc) and Twilight and Spike are like ZOMG WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING but then the summary says "Twilight and her friends" so there goes that idea.

Though this problem will be resolved by the end of the second episode, I really hope they aren't the only arc-based episodes. Given that there are 24 (or is it 26?) episodes in season two, it's not too much to ask for just a few episodes to be arc-based, is it?

I'm interested in how they plan to shout out to the bronies. It's been confirmed that there are nods to the bronies in the show meant specifically for us... but what could it be? Here's hoping it's nothing too crazy.

re cards: I don't know if anyone even cares other than me anymore but I still like to think someone does and I like to surprise people with craziness so I'm keeping the set list for set 3 a secret (again). I already have several cards done, but I don't know how many to have in the set. If I can't find an artist to do art in prime/legend style this set is gonna be a lot smaller than I'd like it to be :x

May as well add Spitfire and Soarin' if I'm gonna add a loser like Little Strongheart. Also in the interest of GETTING THEM DONE I'll just cut the special cards and work with what I got. Add some T/S/S and I'll be sitting at 20-30 which is cool.

I love all the cards you've made so far. I was so excited to just build a proxy deck with them and try their luck against some of the actual metagame and see what would happen.

That being said, I think you should make some special pony energy cards too.

Oh and on the topic of the season 2 opener, I personally think the mane 6 ponies just "forgot" that they were the elements of harmony, or the fact that each one represents a different one. They must have forgot, because for 24 episodes the elements of harmony theme just kinda dissapeared. Maybe it was repressed?

Back