Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Activity has died down, but I expect activity to tick back up when we get closer to the premier date for Season 2.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

I'm just here to show this to you all...
2hs0nl4.png
The Blue pony on the Left is Forte Feather (the OC's name) And to the right we got ME!! Shade looks so cool in the pic.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Guys... Where are all our posts? Just watched a full episode off of TV, first time I've done that, it seems that the show is more pink that way, like slightly tinted, is it just me? Does anypony know the air date for the season premier? I know it is in October, but that is it...

I have heard October and December flying around as speculated times.

Wikipedia said:
As of April 2011, a second season was confirmed and is currently in development. Twenty-six episodes from this season are set to be completed by December 2011[3], but other information, including the premiere, is currently unknown.

Ya it's not to reliable but that is the best I can find :p

it's set to air in Fall.

p.s. I did a blind LP of Story of the Blanks

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAcm3Sb7oD0[/video]

Someone said they tried to make an LP of the game. The game seems too short to make a good LP about it.

Lol...I didn't think anyone would make an LP of that...

If you don't follow Twilight she just stops....and waits lol. I actually couldn't get past the fast moving one...and I died like 4 times so you did really good :D

I played that game and it took me a second try to get through, but it scared the crap out of me.

there are several LPs of it already, I just did one 'cause it was fun.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I played that game and it took me a second try to get through, but it scared the crap out of me.

I wasn't even that afraid. It was a little unsettling but not that scary.

Snorchu I posted that before :p

Oh, lol. I didn't really have the chance or energy to read through the rest of this thread, so...

Anyway, I just finished reading "Rocket To Insanity". I'll have nightmares for weeks.

Tyraniking said:
It would wreck it. Part of Pinkie Pie's personality is her jump transportation method :/

This. I love how she breaks the laws of physics on a regular basis (yes, the physics presentation showed how ALL of the ponies break the laws of physics, but it's 20% cooler when Pinkie does it).

If friendship and physics got in a fist fight, friendship would win.

Hey guys, do you think that any of the CMCs will get their cutie marks? Applebloom's will be a paint brush, Sweetie Bell's will be a music note (maybe the same as DJ Pon3's), and Scootaloo's will be... a Scooter. Those are my predictions, also sorry if this post has more grammatical errors than usual, on my cell phone :/

Scootaloo's and Sweetie Belle's sound to obvious for their character. They would've already gotten them if those were their cutie marks.

They're going to have all 3 CMC's get their cutie marks at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olLDrvc1qt4&feature=feedu

Looks like Know Your Meme finally decided to cover the Pony obsession. Its nice to know where this whole thing sprouted its roots.

I've honestly taken a pony hiatus for a while until Season 2. No specific reason, I just am.

Vulpix Yolk said:
If friendship and physics got in a fist fight, friendship would win.

Hey guys, do you think that any of the CMCs will get their cutie marks? Applebloom's will be a paint brush, Sweetie Bell's will be a music note (maybe the same as DJ Pon3's), and Scootaloo's will be... a Scooter. Those are my predictions, also sorry if this post has more grammatical errors than usual, on my cell phone :/

I honestly don't want them to. There shenanigans are to awesome to give up because they got there cutie marks. If they get it then CMC is over....unless they start a buisness of it but RD has that covered. CMC is one of my favorite groups in the show...if there were groups I guess but them as an accumulative character are my favorite. When ever there is an episode about them I have to watch it multiple times because it's just so awesome :D. I mean we would lose awesome things like these

It's best if they just keep that blank flank

They're going to most likely give them their cutie marks, they just don't want to right now.

It's not that their talents are hidden or anything, the CMC just don't understand what their true talents are (i.e. Sweetie Belle hates to sing in front of a crowd though she is the boss and the other CMC have even said so).

So, until they realize it, they won't get 'em.

PMJ said:
It's not that their talents are hidden or anything, the CMC just don't understand what their true talents are (i.e. Sweetie Belle hates to sing in front of a crowd though she is the boss and the other CMC have even said so).

So, until they realize it, they won't get 'em.

....I never even thought about it that way...either way i hope they never find there talent :p

I don't watch Dr. Who but ya...boom....Derpy joke :D

Doctor Who is pretty neat

I'm not usually a fan of the CMC episodes

Back