Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Rainbow looks the same...

/me runs from the RD lovers

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Maybe because Rainbow looked the most masculine out of the Mane 6, I don't know. I still like the character design.

*cough*RD is already a man*cough*

But ya...AJ is barely changed and Fluttershy just looks weird...

Totally. Fluttershy is gonna give me nightmares now. Pinkie looks odd...

Rarity looks the weirdest out of the Mane 6.

And Big Macintosh and Spike look weird because they're now their opposite gender.

Flutterguy is my favorite ever.
I wish that it was permanent.

Good news guys.
images

images

images

I didn't know there were good things involving Pinkie Pie.

Also my friend found a DVD at target with the Ticket Master and Suited for Success on it.

Those are some awesome images, VY.
We should go buy that dvd for jose for his beeday

Vulpix Yolk said:
Also my friend found a DVD at target with the Ticket Master and Suited for Success on it.

Those are both really...random episodes to put on there xD

They should've made a DVD with the pilot and the second episode. Those episodes would've been better to use to put on a DVD.

CrazyAipom said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHY CA?! Although...that sounds MUCH MUCH more disney like....

CrazyAipom said:
Because even as a guy, Fluttershy, er, Butterscotch(fan name for colt version) is the cutest.

Speaking of colt versions...

Rainbow's part was just awesome.

It sounds...demonic xD. Rarity sounds like a fat woman xD.

Actually it sounds like they slowed down the voice...it's just creepy...

The pitch is messed with, but it never sounded demonic to me. Twilight's and Rairity's(but amushing that it was about the prince lol) were odd, but Fluttershy was good, Rainbow was awesome. Pinky sounded exactly like she would if she was a guy lol.

I've never been terribly fond of the colt versions of songs.

Haha yeah, they still have their flaws. But so far everyone comments that Rainbow Dash has the best parts in them. Don't like them more than the originals or mixes though. Speaking of, I found a pretty cool one.

130328654491.gif

I just found that but I have been looking for the gif of 1:10 but I can't find it D: I NEED HELP

Guys... Where are all our posts? Just watched a full episode off of TV, first time I've done that, it seems that the show is more pink that way, like slightly tinted, is it just me? Does anypony know the air date for the season premier? I know it is in October, but that is it...

Back