Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Derpy Hooves is a mean name. And mean and friendship are not compatible. Friendship is in the name of the show. Calling someone something not as mean is good. Not as mean could be ditsy. Therefore I'm betting she'll be Ditsy Doo.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Tyraniking said:
Derpy Hooves is a mean name. And mean and friendship are not compatible. Friendship is in the name of the show. Calling someone something not as mean is good. Not as mean could be ditsy. Therefore I'm betting she'll be Ditsy Doo.

I recognize that name actually....has Derpy's name already been announced? That would be a perfect one if it hasn't.

Yeah, Rainbow mentions Ditsy Doo flying in the wrong direction in the Winter Wrap Up episode.
Snow%20Man%204.jpg

OH YA...right. So why was Derpy Hooves he fan made name if her official name was already announced?...

I think they'll call her Derpy as the fans seem to be so attached to that name now.

But it's...mean. Kids copy EVERYTHING. What if they copy that and tell everyone they're derpy?

Also, I accidentally skipped episode 10. I watched it on my rerun marathon, and I really liked it.

What's in a name? The fans like the name, and I think the people who write the show feel the same way.

Snivylover555 said:
Yeah, here's the part where her name is announced.

catutie, thats a good question. Maybe someone just thought of it. I really don't know.

That clip...proves nothing :p since you don't see anypony or who they are talking about it could be anyone...and ya you do see derpy helping with the birds later but you see alot of other ponies helping out...hmmm

Really if they name her Derpy Hooves, they name her Derpy Hooves. Just like if they name her Ditzy Doo, that'll be her name.

Whatever her name will be, we will need to accept it.

I want Derpy to be name Rarity.
Competition lol.

Okay I was bored so this is what Wikepedia wrote:

Wikepedia: said:
Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo

Derpy Hooves is a pegasus pony with a Bluish gray body and a yellow mane and tail. Her symbol is two bubbles with five smaller bubbles snaking between them. Derpy Hooves first appeared as a background character in the first Episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, chosen from a palette and placed in the scenes on the whim of layout artists. At first the pony's face wasn't supposed to be visible in that particular scene, but a later layout change uncovered it. Jayson Thiessen, the supervising director of the show, stated that he noticed and was amused by her expression. Since Hasbro had already given the episode green light, he didn't order fixing Derpy's eyes.[4]
Derpy can be seen many times throughout the season doing various things; trotting through a park, preparing for storm, participating in the Running of the Leaves, etc. She appeared with intentionally crossed eyes in Feeling Pinkie Keen. When Twilight spies on Pinkie Pie, a series of objects falls on her head: a flower pot, an anvil, a cart of hay and finally a piano. A camera pan reveals that items were dropped by Derpy and her friend, who are hovering next to a movers' truck. Thiessen relayed in a Q&A that he was so delighted after discovering popularity of Derpy that he requested altering Derpy's eyes in all episodes that hadn't been sent to the Hub yet. Lauren Faust has acknowledged the fan following of Derpy. She revealed that, in one of then unaired episodes at the time, Winter Wrap Up, there is a mention of an airheaded pegasus called Ditzy Doo whose appearance is never established on-screen, and should Ditzy make an appearance Faust may assign Derpy's design to her. Officially, background ponies receive no names, but the crew often gives them affectionate nicknames. According to an animator from Philippine studio, Derpy was called Stoneface, Bubbles, Bubblehead, and Ditzy.[5]
Derpy Hooves is said to return in season 2 according to one of the animators on the show. She has gained a scripted-character status rather than an arbitrary background pony, and she is considered a "Where's Waldo"-type challenge for the fans.[6]
Firefly

I stand by my Rarity idea.
Rarity fighting rarity.
Hoof Fight.
Girls.

Stoneface? That makes no sense. I know she has gray fur, but it shouldn't make people think "Stoneface".

Picture2-1.png

Vulpix Yolk took this photo of me in front of the Woolworth's.
Vulpix Yolk is such a card.
Just kidding it's ponies.

Hmmm...I still want to know what here dialogue will be like xD

Also Bubblehead sounds...mean lol

Out of all of those, Ditzy would be the one that makes the most sense.

tumblr_lpdkx1uYEq1qlvmijo1_500.png
Gender bender!
Thanks Tumblr.

Haha, nice. That Rarity is boss. All pointy. I like how Applejack looks basically the same.

Also, Season 2 is creeping up on us you guys!

I like Rainbow as a colt. I've seen someone make colt versions of the Mane 6 on DeviantArt, I forgot who made them, but I've seen them around.

Back