Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

^Never heard of that line. What episode?

And Rainbow Dash still has a rough voice, even in a fangirl squeal. Wow.

My friends think this show is stupid...I'm depressed.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Can anybody find a video clip of the scene in Winter Wrap-Up where Twilight fails at making a bird's nest? The part where Rarity says, "The birds could use it as-..." and the Spike suggests, "An outhouse." My favorite moment in the entire series.

Tyraniking said:
^Never heard of that line. What episode?

During Fluttershy's Cutie Mark flashback in the episode Cutie Mark Chronicles.

Shadow Arceus said:
Can anybody find a video clip of the scene in Winter Wrap-Up where Twilight fails at making a bird's nest? The part where Rarity says, "The birds could use it as-..." and the Spike suggests, "An outhouse." My favorite moment in the entire series.

I couldn't find the entire Rarity/Spike conversation but my favorite line from it was at the very end when Spike says, that nest needs to be condemned!

Oh, haha! I see the crack you mentioned :p

Also, I really don't like So Many Wonders. I just realized that, looking for the line...Nice job, whoever wrote it, for making MLP:FiM look like it's for girls.

the point of so many wonders is that it's supposed to sound like a song from an old disney musical

also mlp:fim is for young girls, it just has a huge periphery demographic

way to miss the point

LOL MLP FiM is as much for little kids as Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends LOL. Ya they kid it up but there are alot of different things that makes it entertaining for adults. It takes the misery out of watching a kid show with your son/daughter/cousin/niece/nephew/kid you are babysitting. As I have said before the show is meant for kids as much as it is for adults...the only kiddy thing is the end where they say the lesson you have learned xD

That makes sense, Zenith. I never bothered to see a Disney musical (Or I have and I didn't like it, and forgot I saw it) so that's probably why I didn't get that >_> I was joking that it wasn't for girls lol. Also, your sig looks a bit different. The animation seems like it rotates better :p

@Catutie: Some of the jokes are pretty kiddish. Not that I care, this isn't a comedy at all, but other than that, it's not as kiddy as the older gens as I've heard.

>_> I watch it for the comedy xD Pinkie is just so hilarious xD

What I'm trying to say is that some parts may be funny, but it's not like Spongebob or anything. But obviously Pinkie is always funny.

It is adult, but I don't want to get off topic on that.

Anyway, new topic, is anyone going to get the season 1 box set when it comes out? I know I will :D

:O When is it coming out? I will grab it :D

And it's not off topic because the topic is anything MLP FiM xD

Spongebob is not MLP >_>

I have no clue. But I find it worth it, because I don't watch TV, especially not on Saturday mornings. I'm too busy.

Oh....right but on the topic of how adult MLP is...

Also...why do I find this entertaining....

Also people that don't get that channel, me included, and have to watch it on Youtube will be happy....me included.

Well, when MLP was on with new episodes, they aired during school, so yeah, I have had to watch off of youtube, which stinks cause my internet is so slow. Also if they was a Friendship is Magic movie... Oh man, think about how much money they would make, either that or people wouldn't buy it in and just watch it off Youtube. Whatever. They still should.

Since I didn't watch MLP when they aired on TV, Hasbro has no idea that I even exist as a viewing member! In order to correct that I must buy the Season 1 disc set and set things straight. I love watching things for free, but if I truely want to support what I love, I need to cough up the moneyz so they know that I want them to keep doing what they do best.

If they made a MLP movie, they should get everyone who works on the show to work on the movie.

If they can do that, they'll rake in a lot of money, but it may be directed to families. Hopefully bronies go in droves to see the movie if they make one.

I would go. Also I found something great.
tumblr_lh8o4lyxpa1qh6nh1o1_500.jpg

It reminds me of me.

Back