Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Robot3300 said:
We also see our 'mystery pony and alligator' in the balloon. Who knows who/what they are now, but Season 2 will probably reveal all.

Thoughts?

*edit Oh my bad I thought you were referring to the Pinkie Pie's pet Gummi.

Even if they don't choose to elaborate on more characters, I can't wait for season 2 because I know its going to be just as awesome as the first season, if not better.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Robot3300 said:
We also see our 'mystery pony and alligator' in the balloon. Who knows who/what they are now, but Season 2 will probably reveal all.
there's no alligator

check a high-res zoom, ed has one iirc

Can anyone scan the QR code at the bottom of Robot's poster?

Also, I wish Owlowiscious could be in another episode. He kind of just disappeared...

Oh sweet! I come back and it's a group now :'D

Robot3300 said:
But if you may also notice, our favorite no-main-apperance characters, Derpy Hooves and Doctor Hooves are there too. Better mean that they get bigger roles in Season 2. I think that we know Derpy'll get a role, but I don't think we knew about the Doctor.

I don't know if that mean much since other background ponies such as Lyra, Bon-Bon, Lily, Daisy, Rose, DJ Pon3, Ace and many others are in it too. I really like the art of that poster though, they are all in neat poses and they included most of the fan bases favorite characters. I am still very curious to see what the code on the bottom reads, that was one of the first things I noticed.

Vulpix Yolk said:
I don't know if that mean much since other background ponies such as Lyra, Bon-Bon, Lily, Daisy, Rose, DJ Pon3, Ace and many others are in it too. I really like the art of that poster though, they are all in neat poses and they included most of the fan bases favorite characters. I am still very curious to see what the code on the bottom reads, that was one of the first things I noticed.

I just scanned it with my phone, and it brought me to a youtube video.

An official, behind-the-scenes look at the making of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It's only like 2 mins long but I havn't started watching it yet.

Heres the linky
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc5e_hZzx9k[/video]

I've heard that Rainbow Dash is the hardest of the Mane 6 to draw. There are so many parts to her, and the fact she has a rainbow mane makes it harder.

That was a cool video, man, Spikes voice actress is talented. Also I think I figured out the plot of season 2... Zombie Ponies.

I thought that vid was posted here before. But whatever, cool nonetheless.

I'd think Fluttershy is the hardest to draw of the mane six. Her looks are so out of the ordinary from the others.

I just realized I have to rewatch the episodes, now that I have Chrome. Besides, a lot of videos I see, they use scenes from episodes I can't remember.

Zombie ponies? I don't think that'd make sense unless it was a movie maybe.

I wanna see Derpy gnaw somepony's arm off.
First episode of Season 2 should be Cupcakes

LORDY JONES said:
First episode of Season 2 should be Cupcakes

That is a perfect idea....xD

10199_-_Cupcakes_movie_poster_pinkamena_diane_pie_pinkie_pie-(n1304555150483).jpg

I see this pic all the time too...would truly be a scary episode xD

edit: ARG....so many big pics...

Tyraniking said:
I thought that vid was posted here before. But whatever, cool nonetheless.

Oh was it? I'm sorry I was just posting the QR code link from the ComicCon11 poster. Watching Pinkie Pie's voice actor was hilarious too so thats a plus.

catutie said:
I see this pic all the time too...would truly be a scary episode xD

I don't know whether to be scared, or excited for that movie idea.

I posted that vid a while ago but just a comment on it...TS voice actor sounds NOTHING like TS xD

and you should be excited....but a little scared :p

I thought the video was really neat.

*goes to search for more like it*

Oh wow. That would be a good horror movie, I think the scariest part of that poster is that Applebloom's name is on it. Oh. No. Poor poor Applebloom.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Oh wow. That would be a good horror movie, I think the scariest part of that poster is that Applebloom's name is on it. Oh. No. Poor poor Applebloom.

Nothing happens to Apple Bloom in Cupcakes.....don't worry she is safe from the horror :p

STOP THE PRESSES....I just found this

tumblr_lmqsjhAU6P1qkt4uxo1_500.jpg

Looks like the character select screen for the fighting pony game ;D I'm sure that Zenith someone will come on and say that its fake but I couldn't find where it came from on the sight google images took me to so ya....

Filly Twilight VS Princess Celestia, round 1: FIGHT!

I hope that this is real. Please be real. I hate it when dreams don't come true, we should make this a reality.

Back