Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

As for the poll, I have to admit, I liked the slice-of-life format of Season 1. However, I wouldn't mind if there was a little bit of a story arc here and there. Other things I want:
• Sapphire Shores!
• Angry Fluttershy (You're going to LOVE ME!)

And for the Pokemon list, I think:

Twilight Sparkle – Espeon
Pinkie Pie – Ludicolo
Fluttershy – Beautifly/Cresselia
Rarity – Spoink
Rainbow Dash – Ho-oh
Applejack – Bayleef (I have no idea why, I just think that they fit)
Celestia – Arceus
Nightmare Moon – Darkrai
Trixie – Leipard
Zecora – Zebstrika
Derpy Hooves – Stunfisk

I was kind of going more on personalities than appearance.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

I think angry Fluttershy was inserted to give everypony a "crazy" sequence.

Twilight Sparkle - Feeling Pinkie Keen
Pinkie Pie - Party of One
Rainbow Dash - Sonic Rainboom
Rarity - Sonic Rainboom
Applejack - Applebuck Season
Fluttershy- Best Night Ever

Although Rainbow was nervous beyond comparison and Applejack was tired beyond belief.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I think angry Fluttershy was inserted to give everypony a "crazy" sequence.

Twilight Sparkle - Feeling Pinkie Keen
Pinkie Pie - Party of One
Rainbow Dash - Sonic Rainboom
Rarity - Sonic Rainboom
Applejack - Applebuck Season
Fluttershy- Best Night Ever

Although Rainbow was nervous beyond comparison and Applejack was tired beyond belief.

i was about to say...AJ and RD never had a crazy moment...and that isnt rarities crazy moment xD this or when she flips on the prince is more like it xD

Decmaster said:
And for the Pokemon list, I think:

Twilight Sparkle – Espeon
Pinkie Pie – Ludicolo
Fluttershy – Beautifly/Cresselia
Rarity – Spoink
Rainbow Dash – Ho-oh
Applejack – Bayleef (I have no idea why, I just think that they fit)
Celestia – Arceus
Nightmare Moon – Darkrai
Trixie – Leipard
Zecora – Zebstrika
Derpy Hooves – Stunfisk

I was kind of going more on personalities than appearance.

Oh wow thats awesome, I never would have thought of Spoink for Rarity. Maybe Applejack could be Miltank instead of Bayleef.

Oh and Ludicolo for Pinkie Pie is fantastic, Jigglypuff might also work too but I love Ludicolo's partying personality. Ho-Oh for Rainbow Dash makes sense, but his base speed is just too low for my tastes. Deoxys is fast enough, just not enough rainbow. Why can't I just mesh them together into some Ho-Oh/Deoxys super being. Oh wait, that already exists, and her name is Rainbow Dash.

But yes, I shall start my journey with Espeon, Beautifly, Spoink, Ludicolo, Miltank and Stunfisk! (It's not that I don't like Rainbow Dash, its just she is too legendary for my team, and I have a soft spot for Derpy)

Thanks guys

*edit I'm sorry I didn't look at Catutie's ideas when I first posted this, I like the Shaymin idea for Fluttershy, but for my team I want to stay away from legendaries for the most part.

Oh and I think Sudowoodo would be a perfect evolution to Fluttershy.

Materious17 said:
Oh and I think Sudowoodo would be a perfect evolution to Fluttershy.

ROFL you are awesome xD

i was thinking accelgor for RD too since he is fast and cool but...idk

catutie said:
i was thinking accelgor for RD too since he is fast and cool but...idk

If Accelgor was just 20% cooler he could be like Ninjask :p .

Oh and I think I have a new favorite picture of Fluttershy. CrazyAipom posted it twice in the last Pony thread and I made it my desktop background in a heartbeat.

futtertrainer_by_clk300-d3hketm.png

All credit I know of goes to CrazyAipom as the original poster, but words can't describe how adorable this image is.

i would post my desktop but that would ruin my avy for monday D: its awesome....lets just say that :p i need a TS sig though the one i picked was awesome but its way to big D:

edit: NVM i found one....YES

it was going to be

24ou6ug.gif

but ya...it was to big D:

I'm sure there are other good TS images to use.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I'm sure there are other good TS images to use.

>_> i try to find ones that no one uses

I was looking for an avatar and I found this:
file.php

I love it. It is kinda creepy, especially when it twitches. I wonder if we will see anymore of Crazy Pie next season...

Hehe. I know. Crazy Pinkie is so funny and crazy. I hope we see her next season too.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HZp4ClFXY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
(NSFW language)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post when I'm not a member (and don't really plan on being one, no offense), but I was randomly flipping channels and mlp was on and I was like.."ok..I might as well see why like a ton of random people on a pokemon site actually like this show" :p I watched the last 5 mins of "someone's sleepover" I forget the episode title (read it off the dvr menu), and like the cowgirl pony was all upset at the purple one (IIRC) lol. and there was a random tornado or something..is every episode that weird/random? I mean..seriously, a sleepover or whatever it was then ends up having some tornado or whatever..lol

I really need to rewatch some episodes. SA, I lost it at the first one. It was soooo Twilight's personality.

@mloud: Probably not allowed to post, but at least you're not a hater posting. Anyway, yea, pretty much random. But that episode really wasn't amazing, even though a scene became an internet meme. Some are random 'fillers,' but others are story-line related. Unlike most cartoons, that have NO story-line.

To be fair though, you missed the beginning of the episode, and whatnot, so the part the you watched would seem pretty random because you saw it out of context. There was a storm that Rarity (the one with the purple mane, who is mostly White) and Applejack (the cowgirl) were caught in and they had to take shelter. It isn't like the storm came out of nowhere.

Tyraniking said:
I really need to rewatch some episodes. SA, I lost it at the first one. It was soooo Twilight's personality.

@mloud: Probably not allowed to post, but at least you're not a hater posting. Anyway, yea, pretty much random. But that episode really wasn't amazing, even though a scene became an internet meme. Some are random 'fillers,' but others are story-line related. Unlike most cartoons, that have NO story-line.

D: That episode is one of my favs

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lteh__GuFhI[/video]

"....Pardon" xD that is one of my fav lines of the show xD

So, I was just wandering through pony stuff on the internet, and found this poster from ComicCon.
comicon2011large.jpg
(WARNING huge image)

So, if you look, we see nearly all the main/supporting characters from multible episodes. But if you may also notice, our favorite no-main-apperance characters, Derpy Hooves and Doctor Hooves are there too. Better mean that they get bigger roles in Season 2. I think that we know Derpy'll get a role, but I don't think we knew about the Doctor.

We also see our 'mystery pony and alligator' in the balloon. Who knows who/what they are now, but Season 2 will probably reveal all.

Thoughts?

Back