Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Twilight may be the most iconic; but she is the least liked amongst the mane six, with Pinkie and Rainbow head and shoulders about the rest. Those two are the most liked among the fanbase.
believe it or not, several sites have done polls and the top three (all very close) are always rainbow dash, fluttershy, and twilight sparkle. applejack, pinkie pie, and rarity are the least favorites.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

That's weird, I can respect Twilight as a protagonist, and like some of the things she does, but she is in no way my favorite, and I don't think I have ever heard someone say that Twilight is their favorite either. I think I am going to go with Applejack, country for life, I wish she could play the Fiddle though... Despite the fact that it wouldn't make sense.

twilight is the best pony.

it's a science fact.

xD zenith will like my sig and avy next monday then :p TWILIGHT SPARKLE FTW.....but i dont like her that much but she certainly isnt on the bottom of my list...RD holds that :p i think

yaaaay.gif

this is just the cutest thing ever so....she goes above RD for me xD

RD is just to cookie cutter for me. she is the typical "im the cool character" character. the others have alot more personality and development (?). they just go beyond there stereotypes xD

I don't hate Twilight Sparkle, she's my third favorite pony. The one I like the least is Applejack really, I don't know why.

Rainbow Dash is by far my favorite.

My favorite pony is Fluttershy. Then Pimkie Pie. Flutteshy is the best pony ever. And so is Pinkie Pie.

Shouldn't we be avoiding favorites? (But I like Fluttershy and Pinkie-Pie) And, I couldn't resist. :3

21mw0le.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/21mw0le.png[/IMG]

(I really need to stop making these… I'm just… SO… BORED!)

Decmaster said:
Shouldn't we be avoiding favorites? (But I like Fluttershy and Pinkie-Pie) And, I couldn't resist. :3

21mw0le.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/21mw0le.png[/IMG]

(I really need to stop making these… I'm just… SO… BORED!)

CMC? :p

i would imagine its fine if you discuss favs and WHY you think they are awesome...but to discuss who is on the bottom of your list and why is better :p just to clarify....everypony loves everypony right? exactly :p

Everypony is liked by at least one person.

catutie said:

WHY, catutie, WHY?!

34nrzn5.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/34nrzn5.png[/IMG]
(I am now a pony slave =P )

On topic, my least favorite has to be Rarity. I don't know, maybe I'm just not some fashion obsessed person? =P

You might as well make a Princess Celestia one while your at it Dec. :p

Decmaster said:
WHY, catutie, WHY?!

34nrzn5.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/34nrzn5.png[/IMG]
(I am now a pony slave =P )

On topic, my least favorite has to be Rarity. I don't know, maybe I'm just not some fashion obsessed person? =P

this is why rarity is awesome

ahhhhh pinkie and rarity are almost tied for me xD

also that CMC one is amazing xD

Decmaster said:
Best. Userbar. Ever.

I might use the CMC one at somepoint, but Derpy's for me right now.

2vj6jiv.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2vj6jiv.png[/IMG]

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
You might as well make a Princess Celestia one while your at it Dec. :p
Your wish is my pony command. =P

catutie, I'll admit, I loved "A Dog and Pony Show". That episode was truly great. But hey, I had to pick a non-favorite (As hard as that was), and Rarity came to mind. So did Applejack, but I don't know, it's just so hard to choose a non-favorite.

How about Nightmare Moon?

nightmare and luna?! :D we will have them all YES!!!

Anyone who has Google Chrome, there's a Luna Chrome Theme which is absolutely amazing.

Here ya go brony's:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/balcnogfmibkdajeinifgcmafphjahlk

characters+comic+con.jpg
O...M....G!!!!! New characters?!?!?! This came inside the pony poster at Comic Con.
Lookes like Pinkie's geting a new Pet Aligator. And some mystery pony....
Disscuss! :D

Cutie Mark Crusader on the right. Calling it from the beginning :p

shiny umbreon said:
characters+comic+con.jpg
O...M....G!!!!! New characters?!?!?! This came inside the pony poster at Comic Con.
Lookes like Pinkie's geting a new Pet Aligator. And some mystery pony....
Disscuss! :D
probably nothing, sorry to disappoint.

Back