Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

You know, I never seem to get the relation between Bonbon and Lyra in fan-comics.

Also, I'm on episode 6. I get to watch it on on-demand. yay...

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

That comic reminds me of you too. Also me.
Just replace "chocolate pudding" with "ramen"

@ Tyraniking: They are always next to each other when they are in the backgrounds of the show, and I think somepony wrote a fanfic or something.

tumblr_lnzw7haOEk1qcwd45o1_500.png
Tumblr is my best gal

130973725503.png

Found an image of a cool shirt on Ponychan.

Materious17 said:
Since I didn't watch MLP when they aired on TV, Hasbro has no idea that I even exist as a viewing member! In order to correct that I must buy the Season 1 disc set and set things straight. I love watching things for free, but if I truely want to support what I love, I need to cough up the moneyz so they know that I want them to keep doing what they do best.

I would think that they would put in alot of extra stuff....*cough*Season 2 previews*cough* who said that?

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
130973725503.png

Found an image of a cool shirt on Ponychan.

HOLY.....PLEASE LINK THAT xD. That was the biggest trap ever....LITERALLY xD

ALSO

This week is Celestia :D

catutie has the best pony profile themes. I'm looking at your signature from my phone, it is very scary, well made too. I sure can't wait for season 2, I hope they don't ruin the show, I have this weird feeling they will...

I forget how I found this sig....next week is Luna :D

Ponies ponies ponies.
Amirite or amirite?
I should stencil some variety of pony on to many shirts,
Any suggestions?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/stephen-colbert-shouts-out-to-bronies.html

Stephen Colbert...just...he just did that...We bronies are a internet force to be reckoned with....

I am beyond excited about the colbert thing.
But srsly, any suggestions for a pony stencil to put on shirts?

Here you go LORDY.

180px-Apple_strudel.png

180px-Blueoctober.png

180px-Snow_catcher.png

IDK, those are just some cool extras I guess.

Also so pumped on Stephen Colbert giving us a shout out, it wouldn't be long before we take over the world.

I pooped with excitement at snowcatcher and blue october.
I was thinking derpy.
Or a cutie mark or something.

Soon...everyone will know of the show. We're slowly gathering important figures to give into the way of the brony.

If we can powerful political figures to become bronies, we can stop wars with the magic of friendship!

Eh, I wasn't a fan of Trixie because how pompous she was. I was glad Twilight was able to show her up.

Also...I lay awake at night wondering...what name will they give Derpy? I'm sure they won't just say

"Hi I'm Derpy Hooves....MUUUUFFFFFFFIIIIINS"

>_> She needs an official name.

I wouldn't be able to live if Derpy Hooves had an official name… her name is Derpy Hooves!!!

Also, SDB, I didn't really like Trixie, either, but she was a fun character and I agree with catutie that she needs more show time. So does DJ P0N-3 or Vinyl Scratch or whatever his/her real name is.

EDIT: Never looked at it like that, Tyraniking. :/ I guess you're right. (I still think of the name as more affectionate, though)

Back