Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of the CMC's episodes either, watch them season premier be about them not getting their Cutie Marks.

Also I found a good video that sums up the situation on Pokebeach (and many other forums I am sure) that I think everypony should see, haters and bronies alike, because it is all informative or something.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

people are probably getting ready to start the school year.

45588%20-%20artist%3AEgophiliac%20celestia%20featured_image%20filly%20luna%20ninja%20sisters%20will_cause_diabetes_and_various_heart_problems%20woona.png

Must... post... ponies....

16_million_by_speccysy-d3l2dbw.png

tumblr_lnxrt13vFD1qitf3lo1_500.png

81d557f48e1ac676516effd6bd807d3a

There, all better.

School's starting up for someponies people, so that's why activity is dropping, and the thread is dying somewhat.

There's just not that much to post right now. There's a bit of a stall because Season 2 is so close, but it hasn't started yet. I'm sure that once the first episode airs, there'll be much more discussion here.

Lol just say the thread is dying and everyone comes running :p

Did you see it...DID YOU SEE IT...I can't find it but Target now has MLP FiM bed sets and plushies :3. Well...at most of them. I couldn't find any at mine but lilmissblcksunshine found some at her Target >_>. I want the TS plushie O_O

TS? I'm so brain dead right now, I'm forgetting who TS is. :/

I looked it up on Google, hoping for a look at what quality the plushies were, but I couldn't tell what was fan-made and what was real. So, I guess I'll just look at Target… and hope no one from my school is there. =P

EDIT: Oh wait, I remembered. Wow, how did I forget Twilight Sparkle?

Decmaster said:
TS? I'm so brain dead right now, I'm forgetting who TS is. :/

I looked it up on Google, hoping for a look at what quality the plushies were, but I couldn't tell what was fan-made and what was real. So, I guess I'll just look at Target… and hope no one from my school is there. =P

EDIT: Oh wait, I remembered. Wow, how did I forget Twilight Sparkle?

She is pretty forget able as the main character and all >_> :p

I house sat for a diff friend when they left for a day a while ago. I changed his desktop to this. I used his comp the other day...it's still that xD. NEW RECRUITS :p. Btw that is also my desktop currently :p

catutie said:
Did you see it...DID YOU SEE IT...I can't find it but Target now has MLP FiM bed sets and plushies :3. Well...at most of them. I couldn't find any at mine but lilmissblcksunshine found some at her Target >_>. I want the TS plushie O_O

DO WANT!

However on Target.com they only had the MLP:FiM bed sheets and pillows and I saw no sign of actual plushies. I want Fluttershy!

there's body pillows of Twilight and Pinkie Pie. I want one :\

I gotta be honest, I'd cuddle the shit out of those. I mean thats the point of them being pillows right?

Zenith said:
there's body pillows of Twilight and Pinkie Pie. I want one :\

?!?!?! They have Pinkie Pie ?!?!?! I have been lied to....I will have to visit again today then I'm not even sure where the section with all the stuff is. I went to the kids section and the bedding section and...NOTHING. Must...have...Pinkie...Pie....pillow....

Body pillows? Those sound interesting, shame you can only buy this stuff at Target though.

At Target when I went, they had everything. The shirts were actually well-designed, the TS plushie was huge, but even though I collect plushies, I didn't really want it. They had two random episodes mentioned before in this thread, but I'm still waiting for that box set. They also had play sets, of course.

Some guy made a Pony PMV to propose to his girlfriend. Video is in SPOILER tags, as per the rule.

[video=youtube]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTF7_Sh2poM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Oh BTW, she said yes, according to the video information.

Hello everyone, I'm the new member.

Am I the only one who can't wait for those blind box figures? Do we know a release date or even a general estimate?

also... How big are these body pillows everyone speaks of?

Hmmm these pillow's, bed sets, and shirts elude me...I can't find them at all. I wish that they had all 6 as plushies though D:

I'd buy the Rainbow Dash plushie, then lie and say it's for someone else. :D

^ :p I wouldn't

I would get Rarity and Pinkie and pin them on my wall with all my other awesome things :D

Back