• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED TO UPDATE DONT POST PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] SV sleeves and cards[W] landmin x, raichu x, clear plastic sleeves,normal sleeves

1 Infernape 4 Lv.x
1 Glaceon Lv.X
1 Lucario Lv.X (PAck going cheap)
shaymin x pack
staple trainers
moltres RH SV

is what i saw
the lvl xs are the main thing (with the others as throwins including the lucario x)

would you do

your
1 Glaceon Lv.X
1 Lucario Lv.X (PAck going cheap)
shaymin x pack (only if land form)

my
SV sleeves

if shaymin is sky form i will re-offer
counter or pm

RE: [H] SV sleeves and cards[W] landmin x, raichu x, clear plastic sleeves,normal sleeves

All the stuff that you listed are worth around $40 WHILE SLEVES ARE 5-10. I Could do lucario Lv.X (Pack).

i will think about it but i dont think so

How much do you honestly think the sleves are worth?

PokeKid Brandon said:
How much do you honestly think the sleves are worth?

he can actually get about $10 worth for the sleeves...most people try and sell them online for about $10-$12

interested in these:

Sandslash (SV) (RH)
Drifblim FB (SV) (holo)

I have these:

Shaymin (PT) *15/127*
Shaymin (PT) *38/127*

lmk if that will work?

I know that they are closer to 10 but I got 2 sets for around $5.

Charizard G (SV) (RH)
Moltres (SV) *36/147*
holo shaymin
RH shaymin

i liked those

would you do
my
sandslash RH SV
drifblim SV holo

your
Charizard G (SV) (RH)
and either
Moltres (SV) *36/147* and uncommon adds
or
holo shaymin and common adds
or
RH shaymin and common adds

Please CML for Luntaone SV.

I'll trade you a GE Butterfree for a VS seeker and a Cynthia's Guidance. PM me if you accept.

Pokefan4000 said:
Please CML for Luntaone SV.

1x Yanmega (RH)
1x Zapdos (NOT REPRINT) (RH)
is what i liked

i can chose more cards if you see more you like because to make the trade worthy

amisheskimoninja said:
I'll trade you a GE Butterfree for a VS seeker and a Cynthia's Guidance. PM me if you accept.

no they are decked sorry

karimsoliman94 said:
Charizard G (SV) (RH)
Moltres (SV) *36/147*
holo shaymin
RH shaymin

I liked those

would you do
my
sandslash RH SV
drifblim SV holo

your
Charizard G (SV) (RH)
and either
Moltres (SV) *36/147* and uncommon adds
or
holo shaymin and common adds
or
RH shaymin and common adds

no...the 2 rares I'm giving up are even with the 2 rares I'm asking for, if not worth more than what I'm asking for, so I wouldn't add anything else, because that would mean cheating myself, and that's just not something I'm into doing

karimsoliman94 said:
1x Yanmega (RH)
is what I liked

I can chose more cards if you see more you like because to make the trade worthy
I also saw Drifblim SV and Lickilicky C.

pokefan
how about
my
lunatone SV
lickiliky SV RH
for
1x Yanmega (RH)

pm or counter

qnetykz said:
no...the 2 rares I'm giving up are even with the 2 rares I'm asking for, if not worth more than what I'm asking for, so I wouldn't add anything else, because that would mean cheating myself, and that's just not something I'm into doing

then no thank you

sleeves
raichu GL RH
staple trainers

can u pick more stuff for them

Would you do my Raichu X, small crease in one corner, for SV sleeves and 1 coins (any). Not sure if I can do this with school and all, but LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back