• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED TO UPDATE DONT POST PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] SV sleeves and cards[W] landmin x, raichu x, clear plastic sleeves,normal sleeves

i can do that but you will have to add since the raichu isnt mint and its about $2 for shipping

RE: [H] SV sleeves and cards[W] landmin x, raichu x, clear plastic sleeves,normal sleeves

Do you have JPN Cards? And what do you want, my English cards mean nothing to me anymore.

i am getting a japnases shaymin IFDS
(it is the number #14 in PT set)
i want staple trainers
RH
any shaymins you might have

No Shaymins, sorry. And, I don't really like the look of SV Sleeves. Sorry.

do you see anything for the raichu because i really need it for my deck

How about my RH Butterfree for your Prerelease Milotic.

Shadow Ice: Please do no post in any threads until you have a ref thread first. Without this everything you post in the Trade Corner will be considered Spam.

-AnthonyG

CML for your Sandslash RH (SV)

sorry i dont have it anymore
i updated

karimsoliman94 said:
sorry I don't have it anymore
I updated

CML for Driftblim FB then.

can you pick more for the shaymin x land
shaymin x skyform

Sorry, but only interested in Driftblim FB. Anything else for it. LMK?

I have Landmin X Incoming. although i didnt see anything i needed. can you you cml to make sure

YourP1MP said:
Sorry, but only interested in Driftblim FB. Anything else for it. LMK?

garchomp c reverse holo SV
zapdos reverse holo SV

ace11 said:
I have Landmin X Incoming. although I didnt see anything I needed. can you you cml to make sure

i have 2 shaymin PT and SV pre-release sleeves

RE: [H] SV sleeves and cards[W] landmin x, raichu x, clear plastic sleeves,normal sle

karimsoliman94 said:
garchomp c reverse holo SV
zapdos reverse holo SV

ace11 said:
I have Landmin X Incoming. although I didnt see anything I needed. can you you cml to make sure

I have 2 shaymin PT and SV pre-release sleeves

do you have weavile SW or Special Dark Energies? Ill also trade it for Leafeon X if you have it

I'll do anything for those chomp sleeves....
I have shaymin sky lv-X
infernape lv.X (tin)
empoleon lv.X (tin)
and heatran lv.X (tin)
there are 60 sleeves yeah ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back