• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED TO UPDATE DONT POST PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] SV sleeves and cards[W] landmin x, raichu x, clear plastic sleeves,normal sleeves

Question, how much Lanturn (15) EXPK stamped holo worth? It's mostly just a collection thing, so I don't need it if it's decently valuable.

After that, CML for Dragonite FB and VS Seeker too. I've got lots of Reverse Holos, a Shaymin, and other stuff.

RE: [H] SV sleeves and cards[W] landmin x, raichu x, clear plastic sleeves,normal sleeves

ElectroManiac said:
I need:

Bebe's Search x2
Nidoking SW x3
Nidoqueen RR x3
Rare Candy x3
Underground Expedition x2

i only have out of those 1x underground expedition
dont you need these
I have nidoran M and F
lookers investigation
cyrus initiative
palmers contribution
lucians assignement

Dichromate said:
Question, how much Lanturn (15) EXPK stamped holo worth? It's mostly just a collection thing, so I don't need it if it's decently valuable.

After that, CML for Dragonite FB and VS Seeker too. I've got lots of Reverse Holos, a Shaymin, and other stuff.

i liked your
kyogre ex
1-1 staraptor x

other than that nothing honestly

if you cant offer from those tell me and i will gladly take a second look

Hm, any chance we can do Kyogre EX Promo for the Lanturn? Or would it take a bit more than that?

Actually, just checked the value of the Lanturn, it's not THAT THAT rare. Still, I might want something along with the Lanturn for the Kyogre EX promo. Would that be OK?

So you're looking for energy cards?

Dichromate said:
Hm, any chance we can do Kyogre EX Promo for the Lanturn? Or would it take a bit more than that?

Actually, just checked the value of the Lanturn, it's not THAT THAT rare. Still, I might want something along with the Lanturn for the Kyogre EX promo. Would that be OK?

yes i dont really value it high either
how about i add a trainer or two not including the throwins i might add

and do you see anything for the staraptor x 1-1 line

if you wait i can provide a pic of the lanturn

Jonny said:
So you're looking for energy cards?

yes i am
i need metal
dark
are the main things but i might alos need a couple of psychic, water electric fighting fire

karimsoliman94 said:
yes I don't really value it high either
how about I add a trainer or two not including the throwins I might add

and do you see anything for the staraptor x 1-1 line

if you wait I can provide a pic of the lanturn
I'm fine about the Lanturn. If you have any others feel free to let them know, I'm collecting them all.

Nothing for the Staraptor line, unfortunately. As for our trade, if I give you Kyogre EX Promo, 8 Water Energy, and 6 Psychic Energy (since you said you needed them), would you be willing to trade Lanturn + Dragonite FB? LMK or counter.

drag is decked so i need something to be able to deck for it

it is in a grass water deck

i also have unlisted
3-2-1-1 rhperior x line
2-1 snorlax x line
sceptile line
ludicolo line

LMK

Hm, well, if you don't value the Lanturn that much, want to just trade it for a bunch of energy? I can give you 6 Psychic, 8 Water, and 4 Metal, and if you throw in Galactic's HQ I have 2 special metals I can throw in. .

that doesnt mean i value it for energys

our deal is

your
kyogre ex promo

my
lanturn EXPK stamped
1-2 trainers

now we are talking about the staraptor
i told you unlisted stuff i might be willing to trade for it
do you like any of them energys as throwins or for commons not for the lanturn

Sorry, misunderstood your post. I'm still not particularly interested in any of those lines.

Anyway, I'm assuming all of your trainers are listed here? If so, I'd probably want the Aaron's and the Galactic's HQ. Or if I throw in all those energies, could I get Lanturn + Relicanth SV? But if not, my final offer stands at Kyogre EX for Lanturn, Aaron's,and Galactic's HQ.

sure i think i can add relicanth SV
so what would the deal be

and do you see anything for all you deoxys crds

Deoxys Normal and Speed formes for VS Seeker + Drifblim FB?

Edit: Wait, I just found out I don't have Normal Forme; I actually have the Attack Forme (in addition to Speed). Let me know if you still want it.

Anyway, if this is good, the final offer would stand as this:

My: Kyogre EX Promo, 8 Water Energies, 6 Psychic Energies, 4 Metal Energies, 2 Special Metal Energies, Deoxys Normal Forme, and Deoxys Speed Forme
for
Your: Lanturn EXPK, Relicanth SV, Drifblim FB, VS Seeker

If the trade is mostly OK, PM me to work out the final kinks (AKA if you don't need the energies, or something minor). Otherwise, if you don't want to trade Drifblim or the VS Seeker, or something else, counter.

sorry for the late response
but i just checked and i dont have any more drifblim (i need to update) can you pick something else

i can undeck a togekiss c if you want or even throw in a machop RH

karimsoliman94 said:
sorry for the late response
but I just checked and I don't have any more drifblim (I need to update) can you pick something else

I can undeck a togekiss c if you want or even throw in a machop RH

I've got Togekiss C, no worries.

How about this: If I drop all the energies except the 4 Metal and 2 Special Metal and drop the Drifblim FB, then the trade would be:

My: Kyogre EX Promo, 4 Metal Energies, 2 Special Metal Energies, Deoxys Attack Forme, and Deoxys Speed Forme
for
Your: Lanturn EXPK, Relicanth SV, VS Seeker

LMK

ok that sounds good but i feel like i am ripping you off so i might add certain cards once we finalize and i receive

ElectroManiac Wrote:
I need:

Bebe's Search x2
Nidoking SW x3
Nidoqueen RR x3
Rare Candy x3
Underground Expedition x2

I only have out of those 1x underground expedition
don't you need these
I have nidoran M and F
lookers investigation
cyrus initiative
palmers contribution
lucians assignement

counts as bump 1 but do you still need them

RE: SEMI UPDATED with 2 x's and an ex

i need your snorlax x, not the line. what do you need from me? i've got a lot of energy cards. if not, i've got a lot of other cards. i'm also interetsed in you kyogre ex promo and your rhyperior x (and the line if can be included in the trade)

thanks

Heatran X Promo
Groudon ex Promo
Claydol GE

but i dont know if i would trade the snorlax for them

will get to you later

i have to go and wont be checking this often can you offer since you came to my thread
i posted what i like before this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back