• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NEED TO UPDATE DONT POST PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] SV sleeves and cards[W] landmin x, raichu x, clear plastic sleeves,normal sleeves

Offer: My Garchomp C and Zapados (SV or MD, let me know), with a throw in

For

Your Driftblim FB and Sandslash (SV) LMK.

If not then I can trade either Garchomp C or Zapados for the Driftblim, but not both.

RE: [H] SV sleeves and cards[W] landmin x, raichu x, clear plastic sleeves,normal sleeves

ok so

your

zapdos SV RH
garchomp c SV RH
throw ins

my

drifblim FB SV holo
sandshlash SV

Yeah! let me know what you want me to throw in before we finalize. And btw the Zapados is not the reprint.

ok i know pm me with what you can throwin

you should look at my list and tell me what you want me to throw in (be fair) before PM each other

can you throw in
triners from SW-LA, PT, RR
any trainers from those sets if possible
also if you can rainbow energy

if you cant do that throw in random commons

I can throw in Rival (x2) from SW is that ok?

Are we still trading or not?

yes we are i am getting the stamps this weekend

Do you have unlisted cards?

I need:

Dugtrio x1
Diglett x2

Nidoqueen x3

i have this
1x dugtrio (24) Reverse Holo PT

unlisted pokes are decked
i have grass/water deck
fighting /electric deck

if yo need something that are that kind yell me and i will check my eck

do you need a jap shaymin #14 IFDS holo

No. I need the Dugtrio. Do you have other Diglett, or the others I mentioned? Any Staples?

i have nidoran M and F
lookers investigation
cyrus initiative
palmers contribution
lucians assignement
list what you need

Do you have the stamps?

karimsoliman94 said:
I have nidoran M and F
lookers investigation
cyrus initiative
palmers contribution
lucians assignement
list what you need

are you going to answere

I need:

Bebe's Search x2
Nidoking SW x3
Nidoqueen RR x3
Rare Candy x3
Underground Expedition x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back