TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Update: The Original One.

I am waiting for the Fire Arceus! and also yeah, the text and the attacks are so innovative. they're great!

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Update: Darkness and Metal.

Really quick since I didn't want to go a day without a card...

Psyduck and Skarmory up!

I love both of them! But why are those extra types, and what are they?

Thanks, but have you seen the rest of my cards? If you have, you'd know what the new types were.

Psyducks are awesome and I love the Skarmory especially the second attack ;) Good work CMPer.

I know that there is flying and poison. Where are the rest of your cards? I've seen all the ones on the main post, but could you put the symbols an what they are? I can't quite understand.
Ah! I've looked at the Arceus' and that tells me some more of the new types used! These are them, aren't they?

Poison
Dragon
Flying
Ice

Umm. I'm not sure if there are more.

I think you made a Rock and ground type separated from fighting.

Yep, you're right on the money as far as Flying, Poison, Dragon, and Ice! There's also Bug, Ground, Rock, and Ghost...there's one for each type of the games.

symbolsheet.png

Poison is a styled skull (from the common symbol for poison -- a skull/crossbones), and based on Nick15's pattern because I like the colors better than the traditional purple. Flying is pretty obvious -- a feather. Bug is, quite simply, a stylized version of a bug's head (big eyes, pointy face) and was based on Zeo's symbol. Ground, for lack of a better symbol, is a globe. Rock, a rock, and based on an anime episode from the first season. Ice is a snowflake. Ghost is a claw, also based on Zeo's version. Dragon is a dragon's wing.

Nice cards, once more. Is your plan to do all 500+ pokemon after B&W are released? If so, I'll be here cheering you on!

Yep, BB, that's my goal!

Wow. These are amazing. Tell you what, my brother needs someone to make some blanks for his sets, StarLight and PlanetGleam. He has drawn them, and would like to know whether he could scan then in and post them, and then you make blanks of them?

He'd be ever so pleased. If you couldthat would be great!

But I understand if you don't want to.

Thanks Megachu! Right now, I don't know if I can -- scratch blanks take a lot more work than blanks with bases (like I made for Redux), so PM me the the blank designs and I'll see if I have the time. Classes just started yesterday, so I'm not sure what kind of free time I'll have this semester.

Hi. I'm Megachus brother. There not hugely different from the current cards, but I would really appreciate if you could make blanks for me. I'll scan them in soon.

Any chance you could get some really high res rips of the big energy symbols from the actualy energy cards? I'd be eternally grateful :D

wow if these were real, I'd only buy these ones' boosters!

I'm not sure if we talked about this yet, but on Beedrill's wouldn't it be [p]? As opposed to the way it currently is?
I do recall us discussing this, so correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: I am wrong. Ignore.

PikachuMatrix said:
Any chance you could get some really high res rips of the big energy symbols from the actualy energy cards? I'd be eternally grateful :D

I just use Pokébeach scans, so these are as high quality as I can get.

nrgrip.png

If you guys don't mind -- next time you have a request, PM me or post in the stickied resources thread.

Thanks to Alvin and the Minezumis for help with the attacks!

Chikorita line up!

Back