TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux. Artists wanted! New cards: pangolins, fairies, and pitcher plants. Oh my!

Wow, these are incredible. How do you print them so perfectly? They look real :)

RE: Neo Redux. Artists wanted! New cards: pangolins, fairies, and pitcher plants. Oh my!

Thanks PikachuMatrix! Actually, those cards aren't printed -- it's all Photoshop! :)

vulpix.png
ninetales.png
meowth.png

Vulpix's attack isn't anything special, but they can't all be gems!

dAs here, here, and here.

Also added a Poké Ball promo to test my Trainer blank. Nothing unique there, but I figured I'd throw in trainers somewhere!

EDIT:
staryu.png
starmie.png

dA and dA.

RE: Neo Redux. Artists wanted! New cards: Canines and felines!

That Ninetales truly is a beauty, loving these updates much CMP :D Meowth has the right "meowthy" feel to it, good work there :D

I meant the first picture of the cards in the binder pages, they must surely be printed. Great job on the recent update too, theyre amazing!

EDIT: Actually, I think I can see how they were photoshopped in on the first pic now :)

Haha yep, I did mean the binder cards, but I think you figured it out!

Whole evolution line -- at once!

oddish.png
gloom.png
vileplume.png

Art once again from dA for Gloom and Vileplume and this time from the Pokémon-a-thon for Oddish.

RE: Neo Redux. Artists wanted! New cards: Oddish line!

HEY CMP. AMAZING CARDS. I can't possibly talk about all of them at once, but I do have exciting news from my holiday I'll PM you about later.

BB

The Gloom seems to be dying. :O

lol, but nice cards you have there. I can't wait to see more. All the cards that you have there are all great.

Thanks guys!

And BB -- sorry I couldn't get Eevee and Jolteon cards out in time for you and your brother. Couldn't find good enough art...I hope your vacation was good, though! Can't wait to hear your news.

There might not be too many cards tonight -- working on something big and exciting! Any guesses? Xous knows!

WAIT.
I got it!
Xous will help you with art for your cards?
Oh my god.

Yep! I talked to Xous on dA today and his art will be featured in a future card -- exciting stuff! But that's not what I'm so cryptically referring to. ;)

Thanks to Neko's amazing Neo Destiny Shining-pattern, we now have the first Shining Pokémon! Thanks, bro!

shininggyarados.png

Promo #5!

Still creating blanks for the biggest thing the set's yet to see. Preview should up up soon!

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Shining Gyarados! Special surprise coming soon!

Noice card, and an interesting attack ;) I like the art and holo too ;)

Special suprise? Is it by any chance making all the Pokémon need alcohol for attacks rather than energy?

Very nice promo! The attack is very interesting.

Nice Shiny Gyarados card.

For the special surprise I am guessing both you and Xous are creating a legend card?

On the right track, Ice Arceus, but not quite! Think about it and the answer is obvious. PM me if you figure it out!

These are simply amazing. Can't wait for more!

Mainly Rotom.

Hey CMP thanks for the sneak peak of the card. ;)
All of your cards are amazing.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. The Original One.

Alright, everyone -- some of you got sneak peaks, and now I present the special project I was working on: an Arceus subset!

arceusgrass.png
arceusnormal-1.png
arceusice.png
arceusdragon.png
arceusdark.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. The Original One.

Lovin the art, as well as everything else about them. Though, if they were real, little kids would have a hard time pronouncing the words (heck, I have trouble pronouncing the words) :p
"Alright, I'll use... 'Fat... Glassy...' or... or... something like that..."
Also, on the grass one, shouldn't it say "when you play Arceus from your hand onto your bench..."? Anyway, thumbs up for them. :D

Back