TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux. New card: It's...everything!

Haha don't worry about it. And thanks! But yes, only Pokémon Powers exist from Base-Neo.

Aannndd...special treat with an awesome blank!

I had accidently kept my Neo Redux Photobucket on Private -- now it's finally unlocked. Check it out!

I love Onix - Rift is a very unique attack so good work there ;)

Ditto has a very funky blank there, I love it!

Thanks, guys. I plan on using the same blank for Kecleon and Arceus.

RE: Neo Redux. Artists wanted!

Sorry for the lack of updates.

Arbok is now up.

EDIT: So is Raichu, the 50th Kanto Pokémon! A third done with gen1 -- awesome!

RE: Neo Redux. Artists wanted! New card: the backwards cobra (er...kobra, I guess)

The Arbok and Raichu are pretty nice :) Only issue I see is that you are using the modern Ken Sugimori evocons rather than the first gen ones :)

RE: Neo Redux. Artists wanted! New card: the backwards cobra (er...kobra, I guess)

What exactly do you need artiists for?

FC - thanks! The reason I'm using new Sugimori evocons is because I want it to mesh well with the third gen Pokémon and beyond! Buuuut couldn't you have pointed it out earlier if it bothered you! :p

aggiegwyn - I'm in need of art for most gen 3 Pokémon and beyond.

It's not a problem, and I've only just noticed it which further highlights the fact it's not a big deal :D By the way do you need more spoilers or are you pretty much covered now?

Great job on the Raichu, but isn't it spelled "Devastating?"

You're absolutely right...that's what I get for rushing out a card @ 230 in the morning. I'm on vacation in New York for the next few days, but I'll fix it when I get back!

Onix looks pretty good. I thought Neo was the best.

all cards are 10/10 in my eyes, but I'd LOVE to see the basic energies of those custom types at the end of the set too!

CMP said:
aggiegwyn - I'm in need of art for most gen 3 Pokémon and beyond.

Eh...I could probably draw a few of those. I will post some pictures for you, K?

Thanks Zircon - Neo is my favorite too. I stopped collecting right before Neo Genesis came out and when I started trying to complete Base to Neo Destiny last year, Neo sets were so hard to find that they hold a special place in my heart!

Berquet50 - not sure if I deserve that, but thanks...it means a lot! I'm actually planning to do the basic energies, but needed to wait until my laptop got fixed since I don't have Illustrator on my iMac.

aggiegwyn - Thanks! Can't wait to see your stuff!

no, no you absolutely deserve the credit, collaborating with those awesome artists. but I have a question, how did you make them into REAL cards? that is so awesome!

You're too kind. But nope, the artists deserve the real credit...all I did was make the blanks and put on the words! None of the cards are actually real...I've Photoshopped them onto the picture!

these cards ar eimpressive

RE: Neo Redux. Artists wanted! New cards: pangolins and fairies!

sandshrew.png
sandslash.png
clefable.png

dAs here, here, and here.

EDIT:
victreebel.png
drowzee.png

dAs here and here.

RE: Neo Redux. Artists wanted! New cards: pangolins and fairies!

Loving the Sandy line ;) As for the Clefable, the Forgotten Metronome could be incredibly useful in many situations :D Nice cards.

Back