TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Flame-plate Arceus and Aron!

Oh, it's certainly not bad, Bill. On the contrary, the work is fantastic.

hitmonleeu.png
hitmonchan.png
hitmontop.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: HitmonX!

Well , they certainly are fantastic . One question , though , on Hitmonlee's Elastikick if Hitmonlee was an Evolved pokemon and the Defending Pokemon had no damage counters on it , would it make 70 damage total ?

Yep, for one turn only.

So the 10 more damage is before the main attack right ?

Are you talking about the 10 damage if the Defending doesn't have any damage counters?

Happy English Name Reveal Day!

munna.png

Yes I am . Cool Munna , what is Bakukoro meaning ? You don't want to know what I first thought that word was without reading it :b

Two comments:
Number one: On Hitmonchan, you used the word "it" instead of "the Defending Pokemon" on Hitmonchan's "Elemental Volley" attack.

Number two:
The link to Hitmontop's card comes up as Hitmonlee. You might want to fix that.

Otherwise, great cards!

@Azelf Master: Thanks for catching those errors!
@Bill: Munna is based partly on a koro (an incense burner), and a baku (same as Drowzee -- a dream eating tapir). I just combined the two. :p

Here's Part 2 of Happy English Name Reveal Day:
klink.png

EDIT:
Part 3 of Happy English Name Reveal Day:
blitzle.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Hitmons, Zebras, and Gears! Oh my!

Solid as always bro, side note though ... I hate the english names ... seriously ... named Gear into Klink -_-'
The standard of nintendo these days.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Hitmons, Zebras, and Gears! Oh my!

Thanks bro! Although I actually disagree with you on Klink...though I'm not really a fan (why do I feel like Nintendo is going to name it's evolutions Klank and Klunk?), it's much better than Gear. Of course already have Seel and Dewgong...I suppose "Geer" wouldn't have been out of the question!

Expect Parts 4 and 5 ASAP.

Edit: Part 4...
pidove.png

Love it's evolutions, but not a fan of Pidove, so I made it as interesting as possible while maintaining one attack. I noticed I was doing two attacks for pretty much every Pokémon, regardless of rarity/stage, so I felt the need to mix it up a bit.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Unova overload!!

Hooray! I wake up in rainy Britain, and find English names for me. Score! What can make it better? Cards from CMP of these Pokemon! Thanks for making my day!

Thanks Alvin! This one is dedicated to your bro...
minccino.png

Haha! Nice one! When I first saw the name, I thought he was going to be annoyed, but luckily, he likes it. Now he needs a name change...

I have an objection to that card!!!
The name sucks ...

Great card bro, even though Nintendo sucks with the names, you still rule with the cards.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux! UPDATE: Now with BOOSTERS!!

regigigas.png
neo_redux_boosters_by_ilkcmp-d35ywst.png

Thanks to Bill for the base booster! Check the front post for the "real" boosters! ;)

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux! UPDATE: Now with BOOSTERS (and Regigigas!)!!

EPIC!

I love these. They're really good. Where did you get those awesome pictures from?

Nintendo should hire you o_O
Great work as always.

Royal Colossus is going to be the next big thing if it was a real card ;)

Thanks guys! I got the Johto and Sinnoh pictures from various Japanese TCG wallpapers, white the Kanto picture was from Pokémon Stadium wallpaper -- old school style.

I'm also surprised no one noticed the attack name...it's meant to be called that, but it's the only thing people commented about on dA. I was hoping for some reaction to the blank!

Yeah, I was wondering about that (assuming you're talking about Regigigas' attack). Is it referring to their weaknesses? (Rock-Regice, Ice-Regirock, Magma/Fire-Registeel)
Loving these cards. Just one question about Colonel Klink there... what reason would someone have to use Spur Grind? Shift Gears does the same thing, and has a possible added effect.

Back