TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Name a BW Pokémon and I'll make it!

Sorry, Alvin, Serperior is #497. :p

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Galvantula

Thanks to Hyunbin for the suggestion of...

Galvantula.png

Personally, one of my favorite new Pokémon!

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Galvantula

My baby! XD

I love Galvantula, it's my fave Gen V Pokémon.
Great card CMP!

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Galvantula (and Grass/Ice Energy, thanks to Hyunbin!)

Thanks, Hyunbin...glad you like it!

Thanks again for the Energy template -- I was in dire need of the tri-energy glow around the Energy symbol!

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Galvantula (and Grass/Ice Energy, thanks to Hyunbin!)

Nice Galvantula! Looking forward to more! Will you not be getting the game CMP?

Thanks, Alvin! And actually...I already have it! My copy of Black arrived early. :) Only problem is I'm borrowing a DS as I sold mine years ago.

Awesome Energy!
I can't wait to see the rest of the custom types.

Can you do the Litwick line, please? Thanks!

Actually, that's not a bad idea, Charganium. I might just do that. Stay posted!

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: More Energy -- new holosheet!

Alright, guys -- finished the remakes of the original 6 basic Energy types. I also made a new holosheet for the Psychic and Fighting Energies...let me know what you think. It works better, size-wise to my blanks in comparison to the one I'd been using, and has a more realistic texture. Again, HUGE thanks to Hyunbin for use of his Energy template!

Fightingenergyholo.png

The others are in the first post; no need to clog the thread with Energies. :p Also finished up three cards which I'll post ASAP -- two Kanto, one Hoenn.

Very nice! I love the pale glow... very professional.
Just two comments. On the grass energy, the upper right corner of the circle in the middle (where the black logo symbolizing "grass" touches the edge), the edge of the circle looks a bit crimped due to the way the logo is placed. I don't know if it would be worth looking at, I just noticed as I was perusing the energy. Also, the circle in the center of the fire energy card looks a bit dark in comparison to the rest of the card. Maybe it's just the light, but I thought it looked a bit off.

I don't see what you mean on the Grass Energy, Scizorliscious -- it looks fine to me. Perhaps an optical illusion? As for the Fire Energy, I don't think the center looks particularly dark. Maybe your monitor settings? :p

WIP BW blank. It's coming! And don't worry, it's still very much a WIP...especially since I don't know quite how the Stage 1 and 2 will look. The final size will be smaller -- the same as the Redux blanks.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: BW blank WIP.

Hey , CMP , great work on the energies , ;)
And , wanna share that BASIC logo ? I just can't seem to rip it s:

Thanks, Bill!

As for the BASIC -- I actually just ripped it from the scans on the main page. :p I didn't change anything on it yet.

BW blank update. Background is not final. Only using it as a means to estimate how the final product'll look.

Here's the BASIC symbol, Bill. Nothing spectacular -- I really only used it as a tool with which to vector a better one! :)

Thanks , but I'll wait for the vector one :b If you don't mind sharing it of course , as I was never too good at vectorizing letters s:

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Even more new Energies!

Colorlessenergy.png

In order to pay homage to the Double Colorless Energy of the Base Set days, the five point glow behind the symbol shines its light in the six colors of original basic Energy.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Even more new Energies!

It's beautiful~~~ *_*
Great work CMP.
Now the Colorless Pokémons of the world have a Basic energy to call their own... without getting cycloned, or doubled, or warped. XD

Back