TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Everyone's favorite baggy-pantsed thug.

catutie said:
wait...his effect makes no sense...if he cant be affected by special condition how can it be prevented by special conditions?

That's how it was worded in the Classic-Neo era. See Jungle Snorlax.

huh....i love it anyway lol

^Well, I'd guess that would be for if Fossil Muk or similar was in play, the Pokémon was affected by a special condition, and then Muk (or similar) was removed from play. But that's really the only case I could see wording like that necessary.
And so a question from me... if Muk IS in play and Scraggy becomes poisoned, and then Muk leaves play... is Scraggy still poisoned? (I would assume so, since it says it can't BECOME poisoned and not that it can't BE poisoned, but I don't know what was intended).

Why is his weakness flying if he's not grass?

Dark Sonic J said:
Why is his weakness flying if he's not grass?
He's part Fighting. The Weakness is representative of his Fighting-type, and the Resistance is representative of his Dark-type. With the addition of all the VG types into the set, I wanted to mix of the type Weaknesses a bit, so all Fighting type cards have a Flying weakness.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: It looks like McDonald's fries!

Darumaka.png

While not part of my competitive team, Darumaka/Darmanitan was an absolute beast in my in-game team.

CMP said:
Darumaka/Darmanitan was an absolute beast in my in-game team.
Yes. I agree. =D

As to the card, I love the reference to actual Daruma dolls. I'd love to see Darmanitan next. Keep it up!

I love it bro :D Good attacks for a basic, and it looks accurate as always.

Thanks guys! Took me ages to find a way to incorporate a daruma doll into the attacks somehow.

The set is turning out to be disgustingly awesome, dude. You've put the old Zeo set on its backside for sheer scale and imagination, and these blanks look gorgeous as well as your artwork choices. Glad to see you still flying the fakery flag high!

Man, I love it when Fang randomly appears on threads :D Yeah, CMP is probably the reason why the faking community has been held together lately, managing to produce such awesome cards whilst most of us other guys have been busy. +1 internets to CMPer :D

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. What up, UPDATE?!

Thanks Fangy -- always a complement of the highest caliber when it comes from you. You are definitely part of the reason why I brought the custom type idea back, so I really owe you a huge thanks for all those EX duals you made me so long ago!

Foongus.png

Nothing too special, but because of summer, expect more (and more interesting cards) starting today! It's been nearly a year since I started work on the Redux blanks...wow.

Nawt looking too bad there bro - and I have to congratulate you on keeping the set going for so long!

Woah that art style is sorta like Paper Mario!

Flame Claw said:
Nawt looking too bad there bro - and I have to congratulate you on keeping the set going for so long!

Thanks brah. I'm seriously going to try completing it; I do have about 110 cards worth of spoilers pre-made, so they should be coming out a little quicker than they have been.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Close to the set's one year anniversary!

Thanks, Scizorliscious!

Back on track...

Conkeldurr.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Close to the set's one year anniversary! UPDATE: Conkeldurr!

Great stuff as usual! I don't know why, but Foongus just seems especially epic to me.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Close to the set's one year anniversary! UPDATE: Conkeldurr!

Thanks, bro!

Tympole.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Close to the set's one year anniversary! UPDATE: Tympole!

These are still looking fab, I love Concrete Damages! :D

Back