TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! Return of "name a Pokémon and I'll make it!" UPDATE: Breloom!

@Charganium:
CMP said:
Ghost is actually one of the only types I haven't made Stage 1/2 for...that and Dragon (and still haven''t made a Stage 2 Rock or Steel). Other than those...any other requests? Sorry, Char!

I suggest Lucario or Dark-type Tyranitar. I really don't mind, as all of your cards are great no matter which Pokemon it is.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! Return of "name a Pokémon and I'll make it!" UPDATE: Breloom!

Looks like it'll be Zoroark! That'll come shortly.

Here are a few I was working on while waiting on some more responses...
Graveler.png
Magneton.png
Rhyhorn.png

Basically just trying to finish the Kanto 'dex. I also updated some of the "real" cards in the first post.

Thanks for the complement, TDL! I appreciate it a lot. :)

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! Name a Pokémon and I'll make it! UPDATE: Graveler, Magneton, and Rhyhorn

Happy Anniversary!

The artwork used for Pansear and Simisear actually makes me kind'a like those Pokemon. o.o

Poliwrath looks super awesome, too! It's a shame, however, that "Pokemon's" wouldn't fit on that top line.

Watch out about making Kadabra cards. Uri Geller will threaten to sue. :p

I LOVE THAT WEEPINBELL! It really makes me think of the classic Japanese-only sets.

That Magneton looks like something from PA! I wonder why...

You know a Pokemon that I want to see? Dunsparce. We definately need Dunsparce.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! Name a Pokémon and I'll make it! UPDATE: Graveler, Magneton, and Rhyhorn

Thanks, bud! I agree about "Pokémon's" on the Poliwrath -- I tried moving the text box just pixels and it brought everything else too close to the damage...

Bring it on, Uri Gellar! :p And I've always admired Nick15's Magneton art, and figured some of his work needed to be in the set. After all, he IS the Grandaddy of Faking as we know it!

A Dunsparce is definitely a possibility... ;)

Zoroark.png

I really wanted to do something with Zoroark which would be really unique, and unlike the countless other Zoroark cards/fakes...but everything I wanted to do really wouldn't logistically work.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! Name a Pokémon and I'll make it! UPDATE: Zoroark!

That Zoroark is, by far, my favorite card you've made. Great job, CMP!

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! Name a Pokémon and I'll make it! UPDATE: Zoroark!

I've admired Nick15's 3D art for a long time. I've never really tried learning any 3D modeling programs.

I really like Illusionary Tactics! For some reason, it makes me think of an effect you'd see on a Yu-Gi-Oh! card.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Zoroark!

Wow... jaw dropping quality! You do all the artwork yourself?

PS What's the process of making foil cards? Been trying to find shops to do it for me but no avail.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Zoroark!

Thanks, julliant! As for the art, I've made some, but I usually use dA to find art then ask for artist's permission.

Using a holosheet is actually a lot easier than it seems. Feel free to PM me about it and I'll help you out. :)

Haunter.png

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Zoroark, Haunter, and Ghost Energy!

These cards are soooooo amazing. Like, actually incredible. I love the Haunter and Zoruark in particular; especially the 'Powers. Keep it up!
Any chance we'll see a Scizor anytime soon?

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Zoroark, Haunter, and Ghost Energy!

These are unbelievable....

You are very talented at making cards! Keep it up! ol, if youre taking requesttssssss, maybe a sandile evolutionary line? Like the 3 cards? If i described it right lol

@Scizorliscious: A Scizor card is definitely possible. If Johto wins the poll, perhaps that'll be one of the 'mons completed.

@oskierox: Thanks....I'm glad you like them. :) Be sure to vote in the poll to help determine which region I'll start working on next.

@Char: Yep -- I like it better than the old symbol. I think it's easier recognized as Ghost than it's predecessor. It took me me 2+ hours last night to go through and change the Weakness/Resistance on the Psychic/Colorless cards last night, and I still have about 10-15 more to update.

@ramsey: Thanks for the compliment! The Sandile would only be Sandile and Krokorok now...I've yet to make Stage 2 Ground blanks.

Thats fine! Itll still be nice to see what you do for their artwork lol

That Zoroark....im drooling at my screen....

read glooms second attack again, there is a problem there, both heads is mentioned twice with different effects :)

Thanks for that, berquet -- I've known about the problem, but I lost the PSD file so it's not easily editable and thus pretty low on my priority list. :)

I just realized how smart*** I sounded. I didn't mean that, In fact I even couldn't do any cards... It was just a day that I was admiring your cards in awe, an that tiny thing caught my eye that's all :)

Oh no, I didn't think you sounded like that at all Berquet. I actually really do appreciate when things like that get pointed out to me, so thanks! :)

And for the record -- I thought your cards were pretty good. You should start faking again!

The new Ghost symbol looks nice! :)

More people need to vote for Johto!

Back