TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Close to the set's one year anniversary! UPDATE: Tympole!

I see a bit of Solrock/Lunatone in that Conkeldurr there... ;P
looking good, keep up the great work! I love this set.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. Updated with Servine! 5/24/11

Servine.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: SERVINE added 5/24/11

Can you say... Celebi Prime+Servine+lots of energy=tank like a baws?

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Pansear and Simisear!

Pansear.png
Simisear.png

Thoughts?

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Pansear and Simisear! Give me your thoughts!

Thanks Charganium =)

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Pansear and Simisear! Give me your thoughts!

Are you making real packs and trading them because if you are CML for 4 of them.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Pansear and Simisear! Give me your thoughts!

gary182000 said:
Are you making real packs and trading them because if you are CML for 4 of them.

I don't think that's legal.

Char's right -- it's not legal. Sorry gary!

Growlithe.png
Poliwrath.png

In other news -- I finished spoilers for the remaining Kanto Pokémon, and only have a handful of Johto Pokémon left, too. :) Expect a surge of cards soon!

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: KADABRA and WEEPINBELL! Give me your thoughts!

Thanks, Char! I appreciate it! :)

Kadabra.png
Weepinbell.png

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! Return of "name a Pokémon and I'll make it!"

Alright guys -- to spice it up, I'm bringing back "name a Pokémon and I'll make it." Kind of like requests without actually being requests. Just let me know which Pokémon you want to see next, and (provided I have the appropriate blank and artwork), I'll do it!

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! Return of "name a Pokémon and I'll make it!"

Ghost is actually one of the only types I haven't made Stage 1/2 for...that and Dragon (and still haven''t made a Stage 2 Rock or Steel). Other than those...any other requests? Sorry, Char!

I'm actually surprised you haven't done Garchomp (Ground-type would be cool) and Lucario yet. :eek:

Ground-type Garchomp would be a win.

~SS

Sounds good to me!

Breloom.png

Sorry, SS, but aside from Normal/Flying, I'm only using the Pokémon's primary type.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! Return of "name a Pokémon and I'll make it!" UPDATE: Breloom!

Can we pick more than one? I have a 2: Zoroark and Genesect

If only one then Zoroark

Back