TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Even more new Energies!

Wait... why would you ever use that, except in a deck with only Colorless attacks (just for the lolz)?

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Even more new Energies!

Short answer: it was made for completetion's sake.

Long answer: it was my goal at the set's onset for Colorless energy attack requirements to only be powered by Colorless energy, but that got changed along the line. :p

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Six new Pokémon!

Sweet Ludicolo ;) I'm loving what you've done with the energies too CMPer :D

That Garbador's first attack is pretty awesome. Very creative! =D

I love the artwork, especially Hypno's. Awesomeness.

I just have a question about Ludicolo: In "Nature Dance," when it says "the beginning of your turn," does that just mean any time during your turn before your attack, or something else? Also, if I use "Irrigation" to attach that energy, does it still count toward the effect of "Nature Dance?" Also, if it does, and I attached a Water Energy to it through "Irrigation" and a Grass Energy from my hand, would the attack do 50 damage plus 10 more damage, and also confuse the Defending Pokémon?

Thanks, Scizorlicious! You're correct -- Nature Dance means when you attach an Energy at any time before your attack...I pulled the wording from an existing card, though it does sound odd. And yes, Irrigation counts toward the effect of Nature Dance; they're designed to work synergistically. If you attached both a Water and a Grass Energy, then yes, the effect of both would apply -- it doesn't say anything on the contrary.

I like Garbodor a lot! Just 1 thing: wouldn't Patrat's Cheek Stores be a pokemon power?

I didn't want there to be a possibility for it to be affected by other powers and opted for it to be an attack rather than put an additional disclaimer in the power.

Serperior.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Now over 250 cards!

Added the Seel line, and finished the Sewaddle line with Swadloon and Leavanny. On a side note -- I'm more than 250 cards into the set!

Wait, so if you have 2 Serperior in play, and an opponent's Basic or Baby Pokémon attacks, it isn't reduced at all due to the wording of the Power?
Nice artwork on the Jalorda. That attack is also pretty boss.

Correct, Scizorlicous. It's the same way on Unown D from Neo Discovery, and all of the cards that had similar effects.

New cards...

Electrode.png
Weezing.png
Thundurus.png

I'm really pleased at Weezing's mirroring of Arbok (art and, to a lesser extent, attacks). Figured it'd be nice, since they were both Pokémon owned by TR. Fatmon66, the Thundurus' artist is really the only reason I like Thundurus. For the longest time, I didn't like the Kami trio, but her artwork changed by opinion! Expect the other members of the trio soon...got the okay from Landorus' artist, just waiting to hear back from the artist of Tornadus.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Exploding 'mons and Raijin!

Very nice job on all three cards; I love the attacks.
Just one question about Weezing's "Potent Smog," though. At the beginning, it says "If the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned..." and at the end, says "(even if it was already Poisoned)." I think the last part is unnecessary, since the attack only does something if the Defending Pokémon is already Poisoned. Then again, this may just be one of those wording things...

EXPLOSION

Haven't said anything here lately, but I love these new cards. Char counter is awesome, too.

Wow man, these are amazing. Anyways, I got 14, so in case you weren't joking about letting me pick the next card, I choose Deoxys-A. :D

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Everyone's favorite baggy-pantsed thug.

Sorry for the lack of updates, everyone -- life's been hectic, and to top it off, I've been played Black non-stop and working on my competitive team. For that reason, I bring you Scaggy, the first (third, really) in a series of Pokémon based on my competitive team (Joltik/Galvantula are on my team, too...and I already made those). :)

Scraggy.png

I like it bud ;) Scraggy is one of my favourite Gen 5 designs :D I like the power and the attack ain't bad :D Nice to see you still going CMPer.

wait...his effect makes no sense...if he cant be affected by special condition how can it be prevented by special conditions?

Back