TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ghostly Stirrings -- Yamask and Cofagrigus! (6/28)

oh, ok. Still looks good! :) Its good to see someone who does there research! (Not saying everyone else doesn't though.)

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ghostly Stirrings -- Yamask and Cofagrigus! (6/28)

Thanks, bro. I try and look up each power/attack text (or at least find something similar) before I make my cards.

I think you might need a ) at the end of Yamask's 'Power there... other than that, these cards look awesome! ;D

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Yamask, Cofagrigus, and DWEBBLE! (6/29)

Thanks for catching that one, bro!

Dwebble.png

Simple, but for some reason I really like it. I thought the second attack's effect was pretty representative of hermit crabs.

EDIT:
Wingull.png

Thoughts?

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Yamask, Cofagrigus, DWEBBLE and WINGULL! (6/29)

Nice, the Dwebble has good art and a creative move, the Wingull is a bit plain though...

~SS

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Yamask, Cofagrigus, DWEBBLE and WINGULL! (6/29)

Haha yeah -- I'm not a fan of Wingull, and I also wanted a few non-attackers. Ergo, plain and boring Wingull. The Pelipper's attacks are better, though. :)

Yeah, I can agree with that. Are you going to make any Bird Energy for Missingno.?

~SS

Hmm...I wasn't planning on it, but it could be interesting. I might as well, right? :)

EDIT: Did this for Swablu in the chat...
Swablu.png

My younger cousin was playing her copy of Pokemon Black the other day and she had yet to catch Yamask, so while she was in Relic Castle trying to find one of the Seven Sages, I made her catch one and read it's PokeDex entry. FREAKED. HER. THE. HECK. OUT. XD

Anywho, I really like these. For some reason, Pupitar seems to stick out to me the most. Not sure why exactly, but it reminds me of the old Zeo fakes. They had a Larvitar line, right?

Agreed that the Wingull card seems rather empty. I know it's pretty much standard for a common Basic, but I think this particular illustration throws off the balance. Nothing really wrong with it, though. I'd say some official cards were done like this as well.

Whenever I see Lopunny, I just have to shake my head...

Yamask is definitely creepy. Fifth gen overall seems a bit darker than the others.

As for Wingull's illustration -- do you mean that the illustration doesn't fit such a plain card? I kind of agree. Maybe I'll search for some different art.

CMP said:
Yamask is definitely creepy. Fifth gen overall seems a bit darker than the others.

As for Wingull's illustration -- do you mean that the illustration doesn't fit such a plain card? I kind of agree. Maybe I'll search for some different art.

Yeah, especially with Litwick's line stealing and burning souls and all... *shudders*

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. I think that's what SS was trying to say as well. You really don't have to change it though. Not all official cards have balance between their illustrations and attacks.

Seaking.png

And to kick-off a new side set...

Slickssunkern.png

I'll let you guess what it's aboot. Let the speculating commence!

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Seaking and a new side-set?! (7/1)

FYEAH! SEAKING!

I would have put "Put Seaking on the Stage 1 card." in reference to the original Seaking. :p

Looks good! Very official, just like most of your stuff.

Sunkern made me lol. I'm very eager to see more from this "side set".

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Seaking and a new side-set?! (7/1)

Thanks Aki! Putting "...on the Stage 1 card" would've been an awesome nod to the Jungle Seaking...wish I had thought about that one, bro. :)

The new side set is going to be pretty cool (hopefully). Slick's Sunkern, though, was more a joke card for slickmario...the actual set is going to be serious. I guess slick is pretty much PokéBeach's Imakuni?!

Anything from you is gonna be cool. :D

IMAKUNI?!!! <3 I still needs to get about 5-6 more of his cards. I only have Imakuni?, Imakuni?'s Doduo, Dance Neo* Imakuni?, and Lucky Stadium (Imakuni? version). I have other spoof cards, though, including Ooyama's Pikachu and Hama-Chan's Slowking. I really want to get a Shining Imakuni? card as well as his Whismer set, but I keep spending my money (the little that I have) commissioning artists on dA. XD;

As far as speculation goes, judging by the card number (PBGL-1), the side set is going to feature PokeBeach members (notable ones, anyway) as Gym Leaders. :0

ZoroarkX13's Zoroark :D

Sunkern made me laugh! Keep Ii Up!

It's for the mods. I was more of a joke :p

^Aw...
WPM's Kyogre.

~SS

Back