TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Arceus, Darmanitan, and CELEBI!

Sorry i was off topic before. I liked the pokecards.

i agree

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Arceus, Darmanitan, and CELEBI!

@VictiniLover -- they aren't real cards, so no, they won't be released. :) Thanks, though!

@sableye -- thanks! MissingNo. was a glitch from the original R/B versions. It's type was Bird/Normal...probably a prototype Flying.

@Charganium -- thanks, but I think the border is fine. It was on Victini and nobody said anything haha.

CMP said:
@VictiniLover -- they aren't real cards, so no, they won't be released. :) Thanks, though!

@sableye -- thanks! MissingNo. was a glitch from the original R/B versions. It's type was Bird/Normal...probably a prototype Flying.

@Charganium -- thanks, but I think the border is fine. It was on Victini and nobody said anything haha.

Well, so it is!

Summer rush is coming soon. Been busy working on more spoilers, to the point where I have all of the remaining Kanto and Johto 'mons done. Classes have kept me way more busy than I should've been so far this summer, and for that I apologize.

CMP said:
Summer rush is coming soon. Been busy working on more spoilers, to the point where I have all of the remaining Kanto and Johto 'mons done. Classes have kept me way more busy than I should've been so far this summer, and for that I apologize.

Does that mean there's a Mew spoiler?? *anticipates*

Sure does, Char. I actually had Mew typed up since about January. :)

Not sure when I'll make it though...it's classically kind of a hidden Pokémon, so it might be a while!

Buneary.png
Lopunny.png

A bit bland, but not every Pokémon needs awesome attacks....just fitting ones. :)

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Rabbits and Dragonflies -- Buneary, Lopunny, and Vibrava (6/27)

Vibrava.png

Side note: I'm close to 300. Goal for the next few days is to hit that mark!

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Rabbits and Dragonflies -- Buneary, Lopunny, and Vibrava (6/27)

How many more do you need?

According to Photobucket, 22...but there are a few more in the thread which aren't on my Photobucket, so maybe about 15 or so.

CMP said:
According to Photobucket, 22...but there are a few more in the thread which aren't on my Photobucket, so maybe about 15 or so.

Oh, joy!! :)

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ghostly Stirrings -- Yamask and Cofagrigus! (6/28)

Pupitar.png
Yamask.png
Cofagrigus.png

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Ghostly Stirrings -- Yamask and Cofagrigus! (6/28)

On Pupitar's ability, If the ability says it cannot have a status condition, why does it say it doesnt work if one has already been afflicted? Also, on Yamask, isnt its memories text kinda redundant about it not requiring the necessary energy to attack?

Besides that, great cards as always! :)

The "g" in thrashing looks like it got a piece cut off.

BlueEmboar said:
On Pupitar's ability, If the ability says it cannot have a status condition, why does it say it doesnt work if one has already been afflicted? Also, on Yamask, isnt its memories text kinda redundant about it not requiring the necessary energy to attack?

Besides that, great cards as always! :)

Thanks for the comment, BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp! These same wording questions come up each time is post a card with a similar power or attack. The wording, while odd, is official. :)

Pupitar's power comes straight from Jungle Snorlax. I'm assuming the "This power can't be used if..." is added in case a power that shuts down other powers is used?

The text on Yamask is redundant, yes, but I'm of the opinion it's there for extra clarification. For that wording, I used Neo Genesis Togetic.

Back